Saarbrücken CDC Giving the horns to Anthrax

Jesse1Custer

Oct 24, 2002
Visit site
:headbang:

First of all, great gig.

Anthrax played like young gods. Joey have the right tone (and that’s from the mouth of a bush-fan ;-) Really Old School. Young and fresh. Frank run from left to right and right to left (Nice to see you back). Dan rocks more than in his early years. Scott jumps and jumps and jumps…. I think the new gene at the right leg give him some energy. And Charlie-Chief give the rhythm.

But for all none cdcs….. the cdc kix ass! Can you tell me, isn’t it cool, to met the guys after the show?

And now I must revise my opinion about Dan. I thought he is a arrogant guitarplayer. But NOT. He is a really BIG ONE! Very cool, very funny! Yes the notes on the arm is “Got the time”. And its fun to play airguitar with that arm.

05.jpg

Joey came first Backstage. Very good mood, highly motivated to sign all stuff. I think he was a little bit pissed of me when I only want one of my two JJs signed by him. Sorry Joey. I don’t like big signings on the front of the guitar. At one guitar (the tribal one) please sign whatever you want . But on the flame JJ I only want a little pictogram from Scott. Sometime less is more.

06.jpg

a friend with joey

Frank do a cool solo during the show and sing the KISS “Do you love me”. I thought Paul is one the Stage ;-)
Yes GREAT!

04.jpg

Scott. Yes. He painted a little Scott on the JJ. First he wanna go, but then he have all time! He opened a little bit the treasure chest to the upcoming signature guitars. I think it is his (and Washburn) decision to make it public. But all i wanna say.... i think you must quick sell your car and grab all bucks together. It will be exclusive.

02.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg

I don’t wanna say, i know something you don’t know, than more big horns to the cdc-idea and great honour to met the guys.

Oh.... Charlie didnt come... pas de problem..

THANX A LOT!!!!!!

The alltime question at the board :
What about the old guitars?
Dan give all away. All.
Scott have all. The NOT/NY, the Southern Cross……All

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT STUSSY SHIRT?????????:yell:
It is my life goal to find myself an Anthrax Stussy T-shirt.

Oh, cool pics, nice review.

The stussy? I bought it at a stussy shop:Smug:
Scott says to me the shirts are rare. But as the shirt was postet at the old board, i went to a skateshop in frankfurt and they have it.... easy going..

for a couple of month i get there the other stussy with scott and the Flame-JJ.

it was not so easy with the guitars....
the guitars are in the car during the show.
thanx to the board and dan gombert, so i know that the m&g is after the show.

I've been looking for that Anthrax Stussy for about 4 years. No luck.
Danny Gombert RULES.:kickass:

Anyone think Dan with a ponytail looks a little bit like Tom Araya?

And also anyone know what T shirt Joey is wearing?