sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
2118623787_6409866d19_b.jpg

2119407462_af4bd8593a_b.jpg

Not so impressive.
No way mate - they look great - and they are a great memento.

shame more people didnt fucking turn up and support the band though on there first headline gig in years. Im still an optimist though, gonna plaster my pics all over the net so people get to see what they are missing.

More top pics. The one of AS especially. I see you managed to catch the dry ice nicely in that photo of Simon too. My throat was raw as hell for hours after inhaling all that shit.:lol:
Yeah, it was a real shame the place was only half full but at least the people who were there had a good time.

Oh, and I don't know if you've seen it but I sent you a PM with my details on for whenever you get round to sorting the DVD.

More top pics. The one of AS especially. I see you managed to catch the dry ice nicely in that photo of Simon too. My throat was raw as hell for hours after inhaling all that shit.:lol:
Yeah, it was a real shame the place was only half full but at least the people who were there had a good time.

Oh, and I don't know if you've seen it but I sent you a PM with my details on for whenever you get round to sorting the DVD.
Thanks for them kind comments mate - the simon one is basically "guitar god" lol
Havent got a pm yet but anyway my email is sabbat@deniro.co.uk

Twas good down the front with ya - a real good laugh and i really want that t shirt you had!!!

I was at the Bradford gig and it was great. First time I've been down the front for a band in a number of years, my neck is still killing me! :kickass:

Sabbat were everything I'd hoped they'd be live. I've been a fan since 1988, only seen them live once and that was last year in Manchester with Cradle Of Filth. This time was better!