sabbat plectrums

watbrand74

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2010
does anyone out there in sabbat land know how i can get my hands on a sabbat plectrum and does anyone have any photos of any? if you have any for sale please let me know aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!:devil:

does anyone out there in sabbat land know how i can get my hands on a sabbat plectrum and does anyone have any photos of any? if you have any for sale please let me know aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!:devil:

Best thing to do was stand in front of andy at a gig with a big shit eating grin on your face proudly displaying your horned god sabbat tattoo?

Got an original from 88 somewhere and blagged a few everytime ive seen the guys since 2006 -ill upload a pic soon -just moved so everything in black bags!!

Oh and buy stellas back stage and generally attempt severe blaggage. Just watch mr barker -he took all my beers a few years back in London.

Ps see some of you at the upcoming gigs!!

thats awesome your really lucky cant wait to see the guys next month see ya there folks:headbang: im off to get a crate of stella and practise my begging!:worship: