Martin Walkyier : Sabbat / Skyclad / Return to the Sabbat

Thanks for the offer, although I've just noticed (according to the Against Nature page) that Warning, Against Nature and The River are doing a bit of a UK tour, without Pagan Altar and Lamp of Thoth, and they're playing a Birmingham date which is much more convenient for me. I'm mainly interested in seeing Warning so might go with that. Not sure!

You're missing out on a show of a life time, I think Pagan Altar is worth the trip alone, but my offer still stands. Just PM me or whatever when you decide.

It's much appreciated!

There's still special guests TBA isn't there? If that turns out to be Solstice then I definitely don't want to miss the London show.

Just checking out The River for the first time, liking this a lot!

I really hope it's Solstice, but I have no idea who else it is. Rich hasn't stated that it for surely isn't Solstice either.

Fuck!! Youtube is banned at work. I need to wait until I get home to view this. Sabbat fucking ruled and I have never seen or heard any live footage from them...I can't wait to watch this!! Maybe UI will wait until I have had a drink or two. :kickass:

I think they mentioned a dvd at Wacken? Keep an eye out for the hell bike when it arrives! I threw a tin of snus to mr. walkyier in what was supposed to be a kind gesture but the way he dodged it made it look like he just barely avoided an attempted murder