Martin Walkyier : Sabbat / Skyclad / Return to the Sabbat

Bumping this just to ask if there's anyone frequenting this board that WOULDN'T or DOESN'T like Sabbat? I mean, it's got pretty much everything - good songwriting, complex, beautiful and intelligent lyrics, kickassness, nice riffing etc etc etc. Just kicks a whole cartload of bum, to sum it up. Anyone disagree?

I agree, but I will say this: both "History" and "Sabbat" take a LONG time to fully appreciate. I'm not even sure where I stand with them to be honest.

As with any Walkyier material, you need to have the lyrics laid out before you too, and that's not always convenient.

jk

the clan destined stuff will be available soon
a couple of weeks I reckon
the disks are being made +
I did the final design on the lyric part the other day

still haven't got a fucking copy of dreamweaver though

fotmbm said:
Blood for the blood god is sent

I would also really like a copy of Blood for the Blood God if you would be willing to send it. I used to have the Flexi, but it's long lost now.

I've been wanting to find that song again for years. Wonder why they never released it on a CD?

Anyhow - thanks in advance if you are willing to share!

Alpha-Male said:
I would also really like a copy of Blood for the Blood God if you would be willing to send it. I used to have the Flexi, but it's long lost now.

I've been wanting to find that song again for years. Wonder why they never released it on a CD?

Anyhow - thanks in advance if you are willing to share!

I gotcha bro. Just hold on a sec.

im on a walkyier binge right now. tons of skyclad, and just ordered sabbat debut on my best buy gift card and won a dreamweaver auction. clan destined would be the final one i need

edit: i wouldnt mind buying it, but $43 is steep

im on a walkyier binge right now. tons of skyclad, and just ordered sabbat debut on my best buy gift card and won a dreamweaver auction. clan destined would be the final one i need

edit: i wouldnt mind buying it, but $43 is steep

he was trying to get a standard version released via licence
I won't mention the labels but I think it may be a while off yet
if you don't want the t-shirt deal I reckon you could email him and ask for just the cd....he's a sound guy

I've been becoming a bit obsessed with Sabbat as of late, been pounding the first two CDs like a maniac. I just bought both of those on tape too (plus I already have the vinyls). I used to think I liked Dreamweaver more, but "History..." takes the cake for me now. I fucking love Walkyiers insane sounding vocals and absolutely brilliant lyrics.
Im also wondering if anyone else can tell me if Mourning has broken is worth picking up, and if anyone has a copy of the live VHS that I can sell my soul for.

BTW- can Doomcifer or someone else possibly upload Blood for the Blood God again, I missed it first time around.