Sabbat Gig in December

Yeah understand that mate. Got 4 kids here. See what can be worked out. Im seriously looking at megabus though. They have seats from london to Leeds for £1.50!!!!!

Unbelievably cheap! Unfortunately though, I live miles out in the sticks so (as long as things run smoothly) it looks like good old British Rail for me.
Fuck it, it'll be worth it.

Unbelievably cheap! Unfortunately though, I live miles out in the sticks so (as long as things run smoothly) it looks like good old British Rail for me.
Fuck it, it'll be worth it.

Im either going coach - that mega bus is ridiculously cheap from london,and the train to london from brighton is free any way ,company stuff etc.

Im defo going to this one in December, 18 years ish since i think i went there,not sure.

Just waiting to hear some news about tickets??? nah i'll phone the UNI in a minute,fuckit !

If I go I'll probably drive and come back straight after the gig as I can't afford to pay for a room anywhere. At least this will mean I will be totally sober when Sabbat play, unlike the last two times!

If I go I'll probably drive and come back straight after the gig as I can't afford to pay for a room anywhere. At least this will mean I will be totally sober when Sabbat play, unlike the last two times!
That is a good way to watch them, astoria was sober.

BOA was triffic as well.

You driving far mate? I cant really justify driving when i can get megabus for £1.50 :loco:

Unfortunatley i can't make Bradford :(
I've got a a gig every friday and saturday until new year with my band so i've got to give it a miss.
Cam will probably call me a puff for missing it but he's the one from Brighton :D

w00dy

Unfortunatley i can't make Bradford :(
I've got a a gig every friday and saturday until new year with my band so i've got to give it a miss.
Cam will probably call me a puff for missing it but he's the one from Brighton :D

w00dy

No its "Fat puff"

And i moved doon sooth to be free of a life of eating coal and stealing to pay for sabbat gigs!!!!:loco: :loco: :loco:

:headbang:

Huzzah! I really hoped this would happen. Now then. Whereabouts in the Uni, I wonder?

T

Its now looking like iw ill be driving if i can get 3 people from down here to cough up a bit of petrol money maybe?

If anyone is within 20 miles of brighton and wants a lift for very little outlay,let me know .

Sorry 35, I thought Doom was travelling from Cov.

Yeah, I will be! Well actually it'll be Kenilworth by the time of the gig as I'll have moved, so that's probably closer to Stratford.

If I decide to go, I'll let you know, but I haven't made up my mind yet! One of the reasons I was unsure was cost, so if we could split the petrol costs that would definitely help.

You still gonna make it though mate? Try your best eh - gonna be a good night.

andy says there going to play blood for the blood god :lol:[JOKING!]

If only eh??:worship:notworthy:worship:

Oh yes, I'll be going either way. Just by the cheapest means available. I'm quite happy to stick some money in Doom's pocket if he decides to go along but I've got a mate up in Bradford who can put me up for the night if I go up by train. I just don't fancy paying the extortionate rail fare but I will if I have to.

Oh, and the petition for Blood for the Blood God starts here!:lol: