Sabbat Gig in December

sabbat35

Ginger Mullets forever
Dec 22, 2006
England
www.deniro.co.uk
Me and jase noticed a poster for a gig,Bradford,december 15th Sabbat headlining.

Is that a goer Andy? Is it happening?

Lerrus all know eh,get the tickets bought etc. Just put me dreamweaver ashirt on after a hasty machine wash - cant believe im actually wearing it. Fuckin ace!

I can't find out anything about this gig on the net, it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere. Are there going to be any other UK gigs around the same time?

I can't find out anything about this gig on the net, it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere. Are there going to be any other UK gigs around the same time?

Gig is a mini fest,lots of bands, sabbat headlining. december 15th somewhere in bradford. Dave knows where venue is exactly.

Cant wait.

!!!!!! \\m//

Ps - Andy, tshirt smelling good,got that sort of 89 smell lol

BWD3.jpg

I think I need to go to this gig then (unless they announce any other more conveniently located UK gigs). I was quite drunk at Bloodstock and don't really remember as much of the gig as I'd have liked. What I do remember though is that it they were the best band of the weekend and I had a great fucking time!

I think I need to go to this gig then (unless they announce any other more conveniently located UK gigs). I was quite drunk at Bloodstock and don't really remember as much of the gig as I'd have liked. What I do remember though is that it they were the best band of the weekend and I had a great fucking time!

always a good idea -years later you can brag to your metal mates lol
but seriously,i was talking to w00dy recentley -he went to slayer nuclear assault i think it was 88? OMFG???And dave "ING" well, he doesnt need to brag - hes god. And gods got the photos.of everyone. nuff said. lol

oh well, least i saw that cliff bloke :loco:

Looks like whether I can go to this or not bizarrely rests in the hands of Porcupine Tree. The one mate I have living oop north with a spare floor is a huge fan of theirs and if they have a Leeds/Bradford date that ends up clashing with this little shindig then my plans are knackered.

Looks like whether I can go to this or not bizarrely rests in the hands of Porcupine Tree. The one mate I have living oop north with a spare floor is a huge fan of theirs and if they have a Leeds/Bradford date that ends up clashing with this little shindig then my plans are knackered.

Im going up there without plans, fuckit, no where to Kip ill stay in a b&b. Or walk home, to brighton lol. Not missing this one not after BOA.Booked days off with work today, and worked today get one of them leiu days today. Our lass moaning again so just gonna buy her even more clothes:kickass: :kickass:

Lastly - anybody know where we can get tickets yet?????? Any of the nutters here know please let us know.

Im going up there without plans, fuckit, no where to iKip ill stay in a b&b. Or walk home, to brighton lol. Not missing this one not after BOA.Booked days off with work today, and worked today get one of them leiu days today. Our lass moaning again so just gonna buy her even more clothes:kickass: :kickass:

I've got no choice really. I've already spent over £400 on gig tickets this year and with christmas coming up, all spare cash will be going into the "Stop nagging me, woman"! fund. Any cash I can save by not paying out for a B&B means more xmas presents for her and my little daughter, which in turn means an easy(er) life for me.
A small sacrifice for the greater good.

I've got no choice really. I've already spent over £400 on gig tickets this year and with christmas coming up, all spare cash will be going into the "Stop nagging me, woman"! fund. Any cash I can save by not paying out for a B&B means more xmas presents for her and my little daughter, which in turn means an easy(er) life for me.
A small sacrifice for the greater good.

Yeah understand that mate. Got 4 kids here. See what can be worked out. Im seriously looking at megabus though. They have seats from london to Leeds for £1.50!!!!!