Sacramento/ San Francisco???

momadave

Your hippie fan
Sep 26, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Ok, my last 3 posts are asking when are The Iron Maidens coming to Northern California.... Ok, this is my 4th post. What's going on? It's been over a year now. I've seen Iron Maiden and they're in England. I want my Maidens ARGH!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: What happened to December dates?

going crazy,

David

Believe us, David, it hasn't been for lack of trying. But unfortunately our getting there depends upon the capricious whims of promotors, booking agents and club owners. And people say musicians are flaky! :lol:
But we will get there...eventually...!

Aja, I totally know that it is not you ladies personally. Sorry if I came off with that tone.... :ill: I'm just jonezin hard for you gals. Just call me a crazy fanatic! :hotjump: I've been in bands before and i know about ALL the B.S. and hoops you have to go through. Is it safe to say December is out?

thanks,

David

Thanks for the understanding, David. We've been trying several times to get back up there but certain venues have changed hands and the newbies just seem to want to take advantage of anyone they can. We don't work with miserable souls like that. We would rather pass and wait than advocate that kind of treatment to musicians. Fortunately, we are not desperate for gigs. December is not out of the question as of this writing so let's keep our fingers crossed. It is getting pretty close though, isn't it! :yell: We need our Bay area fix too!!! :loco:

momadave said:
Aja, I totally know that it is not you ladies personally. Sorry if I came off with that tone.... :ill: I'm just jonezin hard for you gals. Just call me a crazy fanatic! :hotjump: I've been in bands before and i know about ALL the B.S. and hoops you have to go through. Is it safe to say December is out?

thanks,

David

Oh I know that, Dave!! :D No worries, you weren't coming across with a tone at all. I probably shoulda used more emoticons, hahaha!
We're jonesing for our NoCal pals too! :yell:

Whoooooooooooofrickenhooooooooooooooooo!! :hotjump: :hotjump: I'm so excited! I'm so there! I'll try to bring as many people as I can. I'm glad I didn't get tickets for another band, Umphrey's McGee, that night who are playing at the Fillmore in S.F. I thought something would happen for Dec 10th.
YES! i'm very excited...can you tell?

Can't wait to see you girls again!