Sad Day for all Floyd Fans

because people act like i walked into their house and beat their mothers to death and made fun of them. instead, i made a small joke about a musician im sure 95% of you dont know or have even met, and was so old that he died of relatively natural causes (cancer.)

besides, im sure as fuck he doesnt give a shit, maybe you shouldnt either

wow

This news is very sad. I've been listening to all of my Floyd stuff trying to relive his memory.

THIS IS TERRIBLE!
A couple of days ago I was listening to the great gig in the sky with tears in my eyes and recently read an article quoting Gilmore who said the band is not gonna re-unite.

Im so shocked and I miss Richard so much already. This is unbelievable sad...

very upsetting news. I've been listening to Floyd all day and bumming out about that. He was one of the best keyboard players out there in my opinion, just for his creativity and some of the creepy/cool/beautiful things he added to Pink Floyd's stuff. He made a great impact on music, and he'll be missed.

because people act like i walked into their house and beat their mothers to death and made fun of them. instead, i made a small joke about a musician im sure 95% of you dont know or have even met, and was so old that he died of relatively natural causes (cancer.)

wow

I thought you were going to pull up that gay-ass avatar you used to have again!:lol:

"Originally Posted by Vuashke

wow"

And you call yourself a musician... weak.

RIP rick!

65 is too young to die. my dad died at 62, also from cancer. i shall now listen to every PF album in succession, in memoriam.

How Vaushke can sometimes make intelligent statements and utterly retarded ones is beyond me. Either he does it on purpose to be hated, or I if he really is like that I'm sure he's quite mentally ill.

Also, 750 post in a month... wow, one hell of an achievement. :erk:

thanks for that intelligent statement, contributing to the thread. you do this every thread and its not even relevant at all, its just a big cry because you have the constitution of a little girl