sad sad bastards

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
right can we all just stop being sad fuckers and drop the shit....people have got like 2/3 profiles, coming on UM and pretending to be other people and taking the piss. its just a bit pathetic really lads and gals.
i mean autumnsphincter - whats that all about eh?! honestly yous are a proper bunch of kids....and im one of the youngest on here ffs!

Dhatura said:
Well, I admit I do but I've already forgotten both the nickname and the password. :erk: That was only so that I could cast two votes on the popularity poll last year :cool:
:lol: thats classy that is......you get a gold star from me for that, but you know what i mean i just think its all getting a bit out of hand.....

think its about time out MODERATOR whoever the fuck he is, sorted it out like

blackeyed said:
...think its about time out MODERATOR whoever the fuck he is, sorted it out like
the moderator is mark, there's a link down the thread list at right, and there's a report post function aswell, maybe he should disable the possibility of users having more than one nick registered from the same IP, dunno, but hopefully this board won't be closed again :(

yeah, first the three wise men from the east leave and show disrespect to the other users and then we got some unnecessarily rude posts from drama_queen and now this autumnsphincter. I allready reported some bad posts, but nothing seems to have been done so far...

the point is that they presented themselves as standing high above this sorry forum and its users and that i find disrespectful

Still I cannot see what's going on in here!

blinded.jpg