Sadus Shows May 2006

HippieOfDoom

The 13th Monkey
Feb 12, 2002
Golden State
www.stevedigiorgio.com
Just want to let all you west-coasters know about three shows this month.
Obituary/Sadus
Thursday 25th The Pound, San Francisco
Friday 26th Boardwalk, Sacramento
Sunday 28th NorthWest DeathFest, Seatlle

All shows we will be supporting Obituary. Directly or not, either way we will be playing the same night as them. As for the other bands, I'm not sure, no one will tell me. We'll probably be playing about 45-50 minutes, and trying to cram in as much new songs along with some of the old favorites as we can. We got used to playing 90 minutes - one hour fifty minutes over in euroland...so this will feel like a half set for us. But definitely come out for some killer metal and support Obituary's new album...our's too...!

See you there!
SDG

The East Coast isn't terrible...just some bands are more prone to avoid it due to their area. Or, maybe there are just too many idiots over on this coast ruining the experience for the rest of us. :p

Really wish I could catch Sadus though. Best of luck with the gigs! Btw, Steve, do you and the guys use the Sadus.us email addresses?

Dude, they toured Europe in April!

14-4 fri NL Baroeg, Rotterdam
15-4 sat D Turock, Essen
16-4 sun NL Noordschok, Groningen (festival)
18-4 tue F Ubu, Rennes
19-4 wed F Locomotive, Paris
21-4 fri D Tor 3, Osnabruck
22-4 sat CH Rocking Chair, Vevey
23-4 sun IT La Gabbia, Bassano Del Grappa
24-4 mon IT Sonar Club, Colle Val D'Elsa
25-4 tue IT Circolo Degli Artisti, Rome
26-4 wed A Monastery, Vienna
27-4 thu CZ Black Pes, Prague
28-4 fri D Exhaus, Trier
29-4 sat B Biebob, Vosselaar, evening
29-4 sat NL Kings Of Metal, Arnhem (festival) afternoon
30-4 sun NL 013, Tilburg

Of course, I have no idea where you are in Europe.

Massachusetts? I'm in Maryland. We've got Washington DC and tobacco farmers that get paid not to grow tobacco. :lol:

why i havnt heard smthng about tour??? :( i live in tukey, i hope they will come here in future <:(