Sadus - Swallowed in Black (reissue)

Ben_t

Jun 30, 2003
Québec, Canada
Hi, I was just wondering if anybody bought this reissue from Metal mind production. I bought one and mine is actually really weird. Everything seems fine until I put the cd in the cd player. Then it's not Swallow in Black at all that's playing but another Sadus album..."A vision of misery" is playing instead.

I thought the cd sounded familiar when I started to listen to it. First time something like that happen to me. I guess I'll contact metal mind to see what we can do with this.

Weird. :err:

I remember hearing something about the Sadus reissues being recalled, I guess that's why. I think I'll stick with the original CD. :D

I remember hearing something about the Sadus reissues being recalled, I guess that's why. I think I'll stick with the original CD. :D

Yeah I ordered SiB online from The End and my money was instantly refunded the next day with an email saying they were defective. The same thing should have theoretically happened to anyone who bought it there or possibly at Relapse.

I wish I could have done that as well. But I've never been able to buy that cd for a decent price. I was all happy about the reissue. Oh well...I'll return it and get my money back. I'll buy it again when the sitaution has been corrected.

My defective fucking copy just came today. I'm completely and utterly outraged about this, and if I don't get my money back soon, someone dies.

Metal Mind do try hard, though I have had more than one fuck up in my collections of their discs (they tend or have tended to support Polish bands). My version of the Panzer X debut had 6 tracks listed, and yet 5 tracks on it. I emailed them, and they apologised for the mistake.

Like I said, nice people, great DVD releases of late (although both Vader DVDs have mistakes to the running list and track listings in general), but by fuck, do they make errors.

I have 2 metal mind reissue digi-packs and think they are great. Instead of the digi-packs folding out have booklets which is really cool. I like the layouts,etc...