"Safe Home..." Metal Single Of The Year?

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I've heard this song on the metal radio I have at home and it's a pretty excellent song!

There haven't been any real good singles out by a metal band recently. Some good stuff from Voivod and recently Metallica but this seems to be the single metal song.

Agreed? Or are there better songs?

Well, actually it's a radio station I have on my television. There are some televisions that have channels that play only music. I have some channels that play everything from classical to hip hop, from country to metal.

Anyway, I'm usually always tuned into the metal station so I can hear cool new acts. They usually don't play the crap that Mtv plays. I got my first listens to Daylight Dies (a band that's on these Ultimate Metal boards), Nile, Lacuna Coil, and many others.

Anyway, I heard this song and thought it was quality stuff.

Some other good metal songs can be found....on the entire album!
Seriously, if you don't have "We've Come For You All", you should pick it up!
I wish more local stations were like the 'Metal' station on satellite TV.....

i heard safe home on an alternative radio station that plays bands like disturbed,korn,beastie boys,limp bizkit & linkin park.it was 93.9 WCYY in portland ME.i was shocked when they announced it was on that station.

Promoted by who? God? I mean, seriously, who do you have to work for to get a promotion to the title of "Overlord"? I want to know! :lol:

As for Safe Home as the best single, I sincerely hope that Anthrax releases either "WCFYA" or "Superhero", because they will blow you away if you thought Safe Home was good. If you haven't checked out the album, do so now, because Safe Home is probably the weakest track on the whole album IMO.

safe home kicks ass,when i first heard the promo i was so pumped when i heard this song,i neglected it a bit when i got the whole album becasue i already had heard safe home many many times,its now getting back to one of my fav tracks on the album!

nafnikufesin said:
Promoted by who? God? I mean, seriously, who do you have to work for to get a promotion to the title of "Overlord"? I want to know! :lol:

As for Safe Home as the best single, I sincerely hope that Anthrax releases either "WCFYA" or "Superhero", because they will blow you away if you thought Safe Home was good. If you haven't checked out the album, do so now, because Safe Home is probably the weakest track on the whole album IMO.

You're kidding! The weakest?!?!

He kids you not. Find this album and purchase it.
Steal it, if you gotta. Metal Sludge damn near gave it a perfect score, and it's hard to get them bastards to like anything!

The first track alone is the shit. "YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOSEN'T DIE! LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE,
MY FULL POTENTIAL REALIZED!" And those lyrics are sung with authority!

If you do not buy it, you will be stripped of all Overlord status. So says the crimson ghost known as GregadetH.

I think Gregadeth was kidding about stealing it!
Anthrax needs the sales.:D
Buy it. You will LOVE it!

That would be correct on the stealing of the record.
That would defeat the whole purpose.

I think this whole album has "grammy" written all over it.

B T W Evil Dead: Fistul of Boomstick is the funnest slice and dice game ever made. and for 20 bucks, it's well worth the price.

"Thank you for shopping at 'Ass Whoopings R Us'!"

Priceless.