sales report

One Inch Man said:
my opinion is worse than all of yours put together.

oh no..........I am the crown prince of suckage opinion. and....I don't care.

and Erik, a bully? c'mon, he's usually pretty reasonable. but I understand there is this thing about metal fans where they get divided over the silliest things and start throwing their panties at each other...I know, I've done it myself.

J. said:
but at least I didn't enjoy Kayo Dot.
what you fagzor @#$%!^%&@#&^*%^($%#^ :LOL:

ok let's put things on perspective ...

Bathory, let's face it, Quarthon was a lone wolf, single handedly invented bedroom black metal and sang about .... well ... crap and vikings. not a man to look up to by any means. may he rest in peace though!

Nevermore ... they had 2 decades of history behind them ... and just now they release a record that ALL their fans drool over univocally, mind you the outsiders still don't get it. :loco:

OZZY !!!!!

haha, this is still about bathory v. nevermore? how could anyone possible compare them?!?!?

hey i know, slayer v. celine dione OKAY GO!!!

72.jpg

lizard said:
and Erik, a bully? c'mon, he's usually pretty reasonable. but I understand there is this thing about metal fans where they get divided over the silliest things and start throwing their panties at each other...I know, I've done it myself.

Yeah, I suppose. And the "bullying" mentality certainly doesn't apply to the majority of his posts by any stretch of the imagination. I definitely would have no problem downing a few cold ones and talking metal with him, if he ever wanted to. Disagreeing in person is something that is far less subject to misunderstanding a person's tone of voice than disagreeing on the internet. :)

holy shit you guys took the white stripes and hit the ground running, maybe i shoulda kept it. :loco:

that dude has a cool guitar tone. otherwise i'm not into them but i've only heard 2 songs. it's like the rolling stones stuck on suck.

but see I KNOW J has shit taste in music ... he is from PJ's state for God's sake :loco:

PS: Man, the board is fast today ...

yeah, but we can still out BBQ and grill any of you motherfuckers, especially you northerners. Though NYC has those awesome chili dog stands. I would love to have those things.

J. said:
but at least I didn't enjoy Kayo Dot.
Kayo Dot? This is where you go for redemption?:loco:

The thing I like most about this board is the variety of opinion. And how everyone has a good sense of what everyone listens to. Are the odds high that J.'s Top 10 of '05 will look like mine? Nahhh. We may find common ground on a disc or two. Same with Erik. But I know, if I need to the downlow on some obscure Black or death Metal band, that's whose opinion I'd look to. That said, Bathory still sucks!:D

Oh... and neatly groomed, still better than shaved, waxed or full bush/forrest fire hazzard.

Zod