Sam Whitaker - Natural Force - (Mix and Stems)

I think the mix sounds quite ok at this stage (I am listening on office speakers though). I think it's too clean though, seems to be a ton of space you can utilise to make it sound fuller and more powerful.

I think the mix sounds quite ok at this stage (I am listening on office speakers though). I think it's too clean though, seems to be a ton of space you can utilise to make it sound fuller and more powerful.

Thank you, I'll try!

The new one is better but i still think you can keep a lot more low end in the track to make it powerful. The mix is clean though and i like the sound, if not a little unusual.

I honestly think your second one isn't better, the first one sounds a bit unimpressive but definitely allright, low end could be a bit tighter and it sounds a bit harsh.
Your second mix just hurt my ears really, plus the kick has practically no low end at all. What's your monitoring system? Could be that it needs some improving to reveal some critical points in your mix.

I usually don't like this genre, but I think this song is pretty cool so I will definitely give this one a shot for my entertainment

sounds good so far, the first one seems way clearer to me.
in general there seems to be very little low end in both mixes

Good job, dude! Glad that you got rid of the pumping on your master bus :)

Just listened to the second mix - the cymbals are fairly loud and mask the guitars. Try lowering them and minimize the harshness in the cymbals. Like a bunch of guys above already mentioned...get that kick to thump in the low end - a different sample or using RBass or MaxxBass would help, in my opinion. I like your sound a lot more than the other mixes you uploaded recently! Keep it up!

Good job, dude! Glad that you got rid of the pumping on your master bus :)

Just listened to the second mix - the cymbals are fairly loud and mask the guitars. Try lowering them and minimize the harshness in the cymbals. Like a bunch of guys above already mentioned...get that kick to thump in the low end - a different sample or using RBass or MaxxBass would help, in my opinion. I like your sound a lot more than the other mixes you uploaded recently! Keep it up!

Thanks dude =)

Don't mind the mix. I think there could be more production on the vocals, mostly the chorus. You want it to hit you in the face and less reverb!!! Overall I think you are on the right track. I think the drums ( snare ) are also a little dry, try adding a plate verb, making sure you have a high pass to get rid of all the mud that reverbs can cause. Experiment with some panning and transitional aspects of the song to change it up a little ( reverse verbs, stutter effects, slow downs), I know this is generic, but it will change up the structure and make it more interesting. Good stuff anyway. Might have a go at it later this weekend.