Stems/Raws for Mix Practice Thread!

My attempt on Above The Broken song
I've added some FX and shitload of bassdrops just because its posthardcore :D
Give your feedback, tips, or anything you want
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
My attempt on StickyStickly.
Can you give me feedback and tips ?
I think I've got a problem with my drum, and lack of loudness in general (There is no master yet, just rough mix).

Thank you :)

My attempt on StickyStickly.
Can you give me feedback and tips ?
I think I've got a problem with my drum, and lack of loudness in general (There is no master yet, just rough mix).

Thank you :)

I don't know man, there just seems to be a lack of like, everrything below 100 Hz... D: Where's the bass man? I thought my speakers were broken at first.. The guitars have no body at all, also.

I don't know man, there just seems to be a lack of like, everrything below 100 Hz... D: Where's the bass man? I thought my speakers were broken at first.. The guitars have no body at all, also.

Thanks for the feedback, need it to improve. I'm gonna fix the lack of bass frequencies and give guitars more body. Surgical EQ and is the way for guitars ?

anyone have the zombass track to send for attak attack renob, nevada and capture the crown ? :)

Andrew from Galactic Pegasus put up the Stems from his "Middle Fingers Up" instrumental Attila cover, heres the link for that if anyone was interested. He uploaded it as a .rar not a zip. It includes bass, gutiar DI,s and Effects, no drum midi but i'm sure you can go on ultimate-guitar.com and get it from the guitar pro tabs.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y6kvr6

Update:

After loading into my DAW and grabbing the midi drums from ultimate-guitar.com, I found out the drums are at 120bpm and they go perfectly with the stems for all who's curious.

here is my take on the Attila cover. Could you give me some advice to improve my mix ? (I know the bass is probably too loud)
Thanks ;)

its sad that no matter what these cover will always sound bad because the tracking is nowhere near the level of the original.

here is my take on the Attila cover. Could you give me some advice to improve my mix ? (I know the bass is probably too loud)
Thanks ;)

I would say your hi end is over exaggerated, it makes the whole mix really harsh and unpleasant to listened to :/