Multitracks to Bulbagore - "The Gingerbeard Man" done by Cory Brunnemann

May 25, 2010
OMG!! BULBAGORE STEMZZ!!! They're finally done, I did a "reference mix" for it, here it is! BTW, I didn't just import stems and mix it, I added stuff to it (effects, drops, big snares, etc) and that's what I want YOU GUYS to do also!! Get creative, nothing is right or wrong!!

My mix is PODfarm (Mississippi Criminal + Treadplate Cab + 67) and Zombass. Drums are the cymbal stem I have in there, and snare / kick / toms are a whole lot of everything mixed together.

HERE ARE THE STEMS!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/73348999/Bulbagore The Gingerbeard Man Stems.zip

I hope you enjoy mixing this song, there's a lot going on and its just in general a song I wrote for fun, so yeah! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! Really digging this...btw what guitar did you use, and what brand/gauge strings...your di tracks sound amazing compared to mine tone wise. great jb can't wait to mess with them!

Awesome!! Really digging this...btw what guitar did you use, and what brand/gauge strings...your di tracks sound amazing compared to mine tone wise. great jb can't wait to mess with them!

man honestly, i tracked this last summer, or possibly even before that, its been a LONG process getting this song out haha! IF i had to guess though, it was an Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Ernie Ball Purple or Yellow package, IMP2 DI box, 002 interface. edited like crazy!