Sample of album song for critique...ambient/progressive,TSE,Slate

Im diggin you very much. The atmoshphere is on a right place i'd say. A bit plastic on kick and snare but im hearing it through townsends ears that it's the stuff for this. I salute you man. Really something worth waiting! Be fucking sure that i know when the release is downloadable. Keep it up!!!!!

This sounds very inspiring; I really like how upbeat it is.

I checked your studio page to see what gear you're using, but I couldn't find anything about what instruments you have. Which guitar and bass did you use for this recording?

I look forward to hearing the outcome of this album.

Sounds awesome.

please get us some advices, how did u record your sound, what gear did you used ? ^^

Lovely sound :OMG:

Sorry bout that. Fender spalted maple tele with Duncans for the guitar. Treban bass...no idea what model. I ended up going with the TSE x30 for rhythms for this and the EP we just put out. LeCab2, and some REQ with hi pass to 100hz and low pass to about 10-12k. I also cut some 4k out, and bumped the Q around it in other frequencies. Rhythms go to a buss, which has PSP Mixsaturator on it. Bass was direct from my Mackie with R-bass and R-comp. Not much else. All effected guitars go to a buss that has some Ozone on it to brighten it up. All keys go to a buss that has Ozone on it also. Vocals- I could write a book lol. SM7B into my Mackie which has a Symetrix C-100 in the aux and an Alesis quadraverb for some volume boost...from there into my soundcard. I use Rvox and L1 on the individual tracks, with some REQ and Cakewalk delay. All vocals are bussed, and that buss has an FX send that has one of those UA modeled limiters on it. Sounds reeeally crisp and buttery. There is much more, but thems the basics.