sampled vocals?

arcana83

New Metal Member
May 8, 2009
Not really singing but more towards growling and shouting etc etc
Im a one man band, i do everything else but singing and sometimes i would like abit of a growling in certain areas.. I can get vocalist but they are not very realiable.. atm i use francesca forgotten voices ( kontakt ) but that one is only suitable for soft parts and its a female voice! im looking for a low, agressive male voice!

Just ask for one of us on the forum to do it if you really need it - I'm sure more than a few of us would be willing to lay down some tracks. Shit, I'll do it when I get some free, at least until september or so.

Well to be honest i feel bad for asking as i feel that i havent contributed much at all.

Not really singing but more towards growling and shouting etc etc
Im a one man band, i do everything else but singing and sometimes i would like abit of a growling in certain areas.. I can get vocalist but they are not very realiable.. atm i use francesca forgotten voices ( kontakt ) but that one is only suitable for soft parts and its a female voice! im looking for a low, agressive male voice!

i just checked out those samples vocals and dug through the tonehammer site. GREAT sample library for an out of tune piano for only 40 bucks! Awesome. purchased it for an immediate download.

Well to be honest i feel bad for asking as i feel that i havent contributed much at all.

dont worry about it man! you should never feel bad for asking for advice or people to play on your shit on this forum, we're all friendly as fuck here :D

i just checked out those samples vocals and dug through the tonehammer site. GREAT sample library for an out of tune piano for only 40 bucks! Awesome. purchased it for an immediate download.

alright im gonna quote myself here. i downloaded this sample library and i cant even fuckin use it!! kontakt player doesnt allow me to load other libraries besides the ones that i registered that came with the kontakt player. Am i going to have to buy the actual kontakt player program just to get a 40 dollar library to work. It did come with all the wav files though. is there any way i can get this to work. perhaps load it into reason with the wavs?? SOMEBODY HELP!