Samson

Bruce Bruce? He isnt going to get anywhere with a silly name like that. Mark my words....

I have Shock Tactics and Head On. Not bad, Bruce is OK but sounds like he's not putting much effort in... much like he does on the Maiden b-sides (covers, not live tracks). Good stuff, though!

I have those 2 albums too, on vinyl. Both quite good I think! Bruce's voice isn't quite as developed yet but definitely shows he would be great, has that touch of class about it.

Honesty? I think they weren't much better than any number of bands around at the time... I don't think they were as good as someone like Dungeon. If they'd been from Australia they would have been wallowing at places like the Forest Inn. Bruce was great though, even then.

I asked a question about these guys once but no one answered: Which of their songs in featured in the film 'Incubus'? It's showing on a movie screen in a cinema just before a woman is killed by a demon.

But Samson arent remembered as a great band, they are remembered as Bruces first band! (I havent heard their stuff, so that may be very unfair on them, but its still true!)

That movie sounds like Demons lol.... woman being killed by a demon in front of a cinema screen... hehe.

Demons rocks :headbang: So does the soundtrack (Motley Crue, Saxon, Accept, Pretty Maids, Billy Idol, etc.)