San Diego Chargers are the best team in the NFL...

sgt_d_rulez

Nov 3, 2005
...that wont make the playoffs. They needed that win last week against Miami. They are tied with Pittsburg for the last widcard spot, and Pitts has the advantage on SD.

Sucks for the Chargers because they have a tough final 2 games left. Its gonna be a nail biter season for San Diego.

On a happy note about the Chargers I did make a grip of $$$ from the bookmaker, since I placed a half a house bill on SD to win.

I won't say a whole lot since I am a Cowboys fan. Add to that fact I am a huge Metallica fan (as well as Anthrax and Slayer, and almost every thrash band to have existed), and I am a total loser...hahaha! It is cool the Chargers ended the Colts streak though, bout time!

don't worry payton manning will blow it when it counts. just ask any tennessee vols fan.
as far as the seahawks beating the colts, they almost lost to the titans today so good luck.

karrokid said:
don't worry payton manning will blow it when it counts. just ask any tennessee vols fan.
as far as the seahawks beating the colts, they almost lost to the titans today so good luck.
of course they almost lost to the titans. seattle has issues travelling to the east coast. previously they would have lost that game. this year they win it. where is the colts/seahawks game? oh yeah, it's in the place that is so fucking loud, even the seahawk defenders have issues.

Well i just got back from the Raider game.. I sat in the Black Hole and they didn't dissapoint... they Lost again....Congrats to the Chargers..... and Carolina........

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
I won't say a whole lot since I am a Cowboys fan. Add to that fact I am a huge Metallica fan (as well as Anthrax and Slayer, and almost every thrash band to have existed), and I am a total loser...hahaha! It is cool the Chargers ended the Colts streak though, bout time!
This saturday its Cowboys vs. Panthers!

Survey Says:

Seatle will get their ass handed to them by the colts 45 to 24. Then colts will play scrubs againts the dreaded AZ Cardinals.

Antother game with playoff implications. Seatle needs to keep winning for home field advantage.