San Francisco - there's a metal earthquake a brewin' !

Destroyer Of Orden said:
I've noticed the huge flux of metal flowing to and from SF! I live about five miles from there, and i'm happy as all hell, there werre very few good shows, but now their popping up weekly!
Here is a pic of Slough Feg playing in Bradford, England. Look, you can get a pint of Tetley's at the bar whilst headbanging to the band behind the counter!!!

feg-bradford1.gif

If Slough Feg play shows like this in San Fran, I'm moving there tomorrow! \m/

I spoke to Andee at Aquarius this afternoon. Had a good chat about the scene out there in CA actually, and of his label, tUMULt records. Anyway, Black Winter Day, their orders take 4 days to ship - they use UPS for your info.

And from the sounds of it, both Leviathan and Draugar are "must haves". Weakling, apparently, goes without saying.

NAD said:
I really need to hear THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG.
I just got their debut in the other day (re-release) so my Slough Feg collection is complete. Some albums are obviously better than others so you don't need all of them to be honest. However, Twillight of the Idols is great and you will love it with all of it's 70's metal and celtic influences. Very much like the HoM sound with all those valve amps and 8 tracks. Not as good as HoM but then who is?

Bump.

This thread was interesting. Still, nobody can explain this phenomena coming out of Northern CA. It's not even factory produced shit like the stuff that's been coming out of Gothenburg the last few years.

Funny how geography plays a big part in music. Just look at the UK in the 70's and 80's.