Sanctuary Re-Issues???

Eyesore

Apr 9, 2002
Boston
www.eyesoretimes.com
Has there ever been any mention of the Sanctuary CDs being, at least, remastered and re-released?? A remix would be killer, too, but I'll take a remastered re-issue any day of the week!

Any word on this?

i'd prefer them not to be touched. something that classic shouldnt be fooled with. maybe the nevermore guys can record a song or 2 as a bonus tracks... but i dont see anything wrong with the mixes

Naaah,,,they are poifect. What needs re-recording is Warrel of the SK days.

Hey, I'd like a remix, but I can live without it. What would serve these albums much better is for them to be remastered. They sound level on these CDs is so low compared to other CDs. Remastering them would fix that problem.

I still think Refuge Denied sounds pretty shitty, though.

I reckon it would be a great idea for Nevermore to redo Sanctaury, the original's are ok. But I would prefer to hear a much more updated version, I only have "Refuge Denied" but it is one of my favorite top 20 CD's in my collection. The vocal's are abit on the Power Metal side, but that doesn't bother me I love Power Metal. :headbang:

A bigger bonus would be if Dave Mustaine produced the album once again, I reckon he did a pretty good job with what he was given back in 88'. :saint: ]

industrial remix hell ya...bring it on....
remastering would not do a thing

Well the CDs are poorly done, compared to the sound of the vinyls they're really lacking. If they could rerelease them where they sounded like that, then I'd be for it, otherwise..... meh!