Sanctuary T-shirts

troopereddie07

New Metal Member
Nov 14, 2005
dont trust them, i ordered a black NM work shirt from there, and they e-mailed me like 2 months later to say "we dont have any."

Looks pretty legit to me. The checkout section is secure and they seem to do a large amount of buisness. I think I will order a Refuge Denied shirt tonight.

edit- maybe not, alot of sites suck at updating online inventory. Try emailing first maybe.

Thanks to both of you for your replies. If no others have had problems like you, Mike, I will probably order an Into the Mirror black T-shirt.

hahaha they still have the black workshirts up there. I ordered a Refuge Denied and a Black NM work shirt... IF I actually get these... I'll be the happiest man in the world for about 5 minutes.

and just remember Will paid good money for this ;)

i got a feeling they don't have them and it'll be put on 'back order'

I have both the original Sanctuary tees and WD said "You better put them on ebay quick, cause we're re-releasing them." Guess i'm too late. But mine are a little different than these.

So now that we know there were plans to rerelease the shirts, does any one with the exception of Mike have any past experiences with metalmerchant.com?

Mike said:
hahaha they still have the black workshirts up there. I ordered a Refuge Denied and a Black NM work shirt... IF I actually get these... I'll be the happiest man in the world for about 5 minutes.

Man...you've been the happiest too many times. It's someone else's turn. ;)

I'd buy the Refuge Denied shirt if the site was 100% verified as good, but when i hear bad stuff about it i don't really want to take a chance. and @ Sanctums they have xxl for both into and refuge on that site.

Enemy242 said:
I'd buy the Refuge Denied shirt if the site was 100% verified as good, but when i hear bad stuff about it i don't really want to take a chance. and @ Sanctums they have xxl for both into and refuge on that site.

Thanks, I didn't look, I just kind of figured.

The originals are cool....

sanctuarytee.jpg

I think i'm bragging again.... wait, i'm just old. I actually bought these at the concerts.