Sanctuary T-shirts

hey steph.. since they are releasing them.... they are probably pretty worthless by now, tell you what, ill give you 50 for both of them, what do you say? :heh:

Good try mike. I think i'll hold onto them though. I have an Exodus shirt on ebay right now going for $80. fucking crazy!!!

MetalSteph said:
The originals are cool....

sanctuarytee.jpg

I think i'm bragging again.... wait, i'm just old. I actually bought these at the concerts.

I bought both of those shirts at the concerts too. Although yours look like they’re still black. Mine said bye-bye to black a long time ago. :lol:

Vic Rattlehead said:
What Exodus shirt? I saw someone selling a Like Father Like Son shirt for a bunch of money.

It was a Toxic Waltz shirt. Just sold for $81.73

I just received an email from metalmerchant telling me:

they are not in stock right at the moment, but they will arrive soon...

best regards

Philipp K & Metal Merchant

Well those sorry bastards. They should be inserted into a time loop, one that entails them getting their balls ripped off by (insert something unpleasant here).

MetalSteph said:
The originals are cool....

sanctuarytee.jpg

I think i'm bragging again.... wait, i'm just old. I actually bought these at the concerts.

Yeah, bought mine at the concerts as well, I also have the Taste Revenge one with all of the boys on the front. I had the hat, but my gay older brother lost it.

I always wanted the black sweat pants with the Sanctuary logo down the leg.
Steph raid WD's closet and steal a pair for me, thanks.

DreamNeonBlack said:
Yeah, bought mine at the concerts as well, I also have the Taste Revenge one with all of the boys on the front. I had the hat, but my gay older brother lost it.

I always wanted the black sweat pants with the Sanctuary logo down the leg.
Steph raid WD's closet and steal a pair for me, thanks.

Sorry - but i'm too afraid of what might come out of the closet. :loco:

MetalSteph said:
Sorry - but i'm too afraid of what might come out of the closet. :loco:

HA HA all I picture is WD reaching in, handing you the sweatpants and saying " oh, by the way, since your here there is something I have to tell you........"

out of the closet indeed. :lol:

still havent heard about the workshirts from Metal Merchant, BUT I did receive these today.

P1010331.jpg

Back / Front

Bozarth, one's yours, come claim it tonight, might get a poker game going.

PS: The whole album cover takes up the WHOLE front of the shirt. It's HUGE.