Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this Saturday 6/14!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Well, I guess it's time for me to post our next gig here again! (hint hint)

It's at the FABULOUS Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet!
3 sets for a BUCK! Yep, that's right .... just ON DOLLAR for a full afternoon of fine entertainment! What a circus this will be with Maiden being jammed out in the daylight hours! All Ages, All Day!

Here's the info:
Sat June 14
Swap Meety
13963 Alondra Blvd.
Sante Fe Springs, CA 90670
www.sfsswapmeet.com

Set times:

Noon
1:30pm
3:00pm

We will NOT be repeating any songs in any of the sets so be ready for a full dose of MAIDEN TUNES! :headbang:

And please be sure to say hello to Maleni! It's all her fault that we are playing there! :oops: TY Maleni!!!! She RAWKS!! :kickass:

Just checked out calendar and nothing going on but you ladies :) I have goodies for you tooooooo :) ALL OF YOU.. :)

Well it'll be about time you guys made it out to see the full on swap meet show- metal ( esp Maiden) in broad daylight is a weird thought but it works - the sound and the stage there are exceptionally good and yes - Maleni RULES!!! No other booker has treated our fans and friends with as much respect and good will as she has. First class. :headbang:

Goodies, Darlene??? I love goodies!!!! :Smokin: Wheeeeee!!!! Can't wait - even more to look forward too and to keep my mind off the fact that I will prbably not get much sleep before this gig, as usual....... o_O

I "heart" Maleni :).. She is very good people..... Especially when she came over to say hi to me first at the San Clamenteeeeee show before I could even say hi first :) and only meeting me once :) she is GREAT!!!

WOW, been at the river for the last nine days come back and all these nice things are being written :oops:, THANKS!!!
- the sound and the stage there are exceptionally good and yes - Maleni RULES!!! No other booker has treated our fans and friends with as much respect and good will as she has. First class. :headbang:

Goes both ways, all your fans and friends that I have met have all been great, nothing but cool people around you girls. :headbang:

O.K. you regular members who's going to the Swap Meet?, PM me.

Looking forward to seeing you play!:headbang:
Question, will you be selling merchandise at the show?:confused:

Amazing show, more fun then the real Maiden.
Three hours of the greatest music ever by the greatest band, The Iron Maidens.
Can't wait for another show.

Set 1:

Different World
Two Minutes to Midnight
Revelations
Flight of Icarus
The Prisoner
Transylvania
Sea of Madness
22 Acacia Ave
Sanctuary

Set 2:

Churchill's Speech
Aces High
The Clairvoyant
Infinite Dreams
Killers
Losfer Words
Caught Somewhere in Time
Number of the Beast
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Set 3:

The Ides of March
Wrathchild
The Trooper
Wasted Years
The Evil That Men Do
Children of the Damned
Alexander the Great
Phantom of the Opera
Run to the Hills

:kickass:

I'm BAAAAACK!! I am truly sorry that I have been gone for so long! I really miss this place!

Great, great show yesterday! There were a couple of times during the show that you ladies gave me goose bumps! We brought a newbie with us the show this time and he is hooked!! As a matter of fact, I talked to a few people who were out there for the first time and everyone was highly impressed!

Aja, my husband was floored when I told him about the bootlegged shirts in Mexico City. So to clarify my comment about, "I know where you can get one at a good price...", I just wanted you to know I got my shirt at the last SFS show. :)

Sara, it was great chatting with you after the show! Thanks for the time, and I still love you more! :)

To the guy at the merch table, sorry again for all the trouble!! Thanks again for your help. Perhaps we should look into sign language classes?? HA HA!!

To the Birthday girl, Thanks again for all that you do to make these shows great! And thanks for the poster! You rock!!

Thanks again, everyone, for another rockin performance!! Looking forward to seeing you there again in August!!

Gotta run, Father's Day and all. I promise I won't stay away so long!!

Christy

All of my Swap meet pictures from Saturday.

Sara getting psyched for the show:
Maidens6-14-08_001.jpg

Maidens6-14-08_068.jpg

Maidens6-14-08_102.jpg

Maidens6-14-08_014.jpg

Maidens6-14-08_440.jpg