Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet this Saturday 6/14!

To the guy at the merch table, sorry again for all the trouble!! Thanks again for your help. Perhaps we should look into sign language classes?? HA HA!!

Christy

Hiya Christy,

I'm the guy at the merch table. You were no trouble at all. Thanks for being so patient with the deaf guy. Always great to meet another boards member, especially one who's obviously a big fan of the girls. Hope to see you at future shows.(By that time I'll have developed a set of hand signals):loco:

Great to see everyone else as well. What an awesome freakin' show. The ladies were as tight as ever and the crowd was enthusiastic and appreciative. Rock on Maidens!:headbang:

Wonderful pictures Paul.

Thanks again Maleni. You rule!

Peace

490 pictures! It's good for us, but did you see any of the show while not looking into a camera?

Thanks to shutterbugs like you, and that guy upstate who has posted thousands of pictures, I have a big collection while virtually never picking up a camera in their presence.

I think he did see some, but who knows :) He took up the whole memory on my camera :)

Hmmmm new name for you Jeff.. I'm calling you Sugar Rush.. :heh:

Thanks again Maleni for taking such good care of us in EVERY way!!! What an insane but wonderful day!

Just checked out calendar and nothing going on but you ladies :) I have goodies for you tooooooo :) ALL OF YOU.. :)

And thanks Darlene - the girlie shirts were just adorable - and we all loved the customization... sooo cute!

Aja, my husband was floored when I told him about the bootlegged shirts in Mexico City. So to clarify my comment about, "I know where you can get one at a good price...", I just wanted you to know I got my shirt at the least SFS show. :)

Hey Christy - glad you made it out! It was nice to chat with you.
Hahaha! I know that's where you got your shirt - I recognized it! ;) But your little joke reminded me of MX City - for a band, getting bootlegged for the first time is a memorable event!

I made it to the show...
I was late for the first one. I rode about 60 miles to get there. I did not expect the 91 FWY to have any traffic on Saturday morning.
The show was a lot of fun. The ladies were GREAT. As the singer (sorry I don't know all the names, yet...) said, who knew you could have so much fun at daylight.
I got me the first CD and a Charlotte t-shirt. :)
The crowd was interesting, there was really all kinds of people there. The guys on my left were having a very 'technical' conversation about music styles, stage prescence and how the band was so good at all those things. How their performences were so good and flawless. :headbang: The guy at my right just told me, I keep coming back because the bass player is hot... :lol:
I had a lot of fun, I definetly keep showing up at your future performances. :worship:
By the way, it was not posible for me to be the loudest, the grandma in front of me was WAY louder... :p and I do not mean that with any disrespect, she REALLY was there with her grandkids. :kickass:
Thanks ladies!

ty feo! that WAS fun. ty maleni for a killer day. i spoke with the grandma after the show, she loves music and sharing it with her family - cool huh. she had a great smile. i spoke w/ alot of young musicians too, tho my fav was the little girls throwin horns and making faces back at me - hahah yeah!

Hiya Christy,

I'm the guy at the merch table. You were no trouble at all. Thanks for being so patient with the deaf guy. Always great to meet another boards member, especially one who's obviously a big fan of the girls. Hope to see you at future shows.(By that time I'll have developed a set of hand signals):loco:

LOL! You rock! You will absolutely see us at future shows! This show seemed to be the biggest crowd at SFS to date for the ladies :OMG:! Congrats!!

See you soon!

Hmmm... long hair, black glasses, kind of tall.
Are you the bass player?, which in that case I'll say no hair, missing one eye, very short... :heh: and then I'll give you my description... :lol:
Just kidding...:p

Nope, not the bass player. Sorry.

I asked who that was you were standing next to because a friend of mine was up there at the stage and he, too, loves the bass player. But I guess it wasn't him. :loco: