santa's coming

Glad to read that they're gonna record another album straight after the tour. The DVD + this next album = a proper 2004 Anathema year :Spin:
I just hope they'll play in France on the second part of the tour.........
And did anyone notice Vinny's cap on the first pic ? rainbow coloured like the gay flag :)

Nice interview!!! He painted a monghead... ehmm...!

There seems to be little mistake at the beginning of the interview.

"It´s pressure to be in Greece..." :lol:

Mongwai = is this the way of a mong?

Sorry...

"I felt a little strange with the whole acoustic gigs. Don't you think that it's just unfair for the other members? I mean, the flyer said: Anathema Live Acoustic, and only you and Danny showed up! Are you trying to approach another "live" view of Anathema or something?
Ok, this is difficult to explain. This isn't a rip off to the other band members. This isn't something like: Hey, we two are "Anathema" so keep the other musicians outside cause they are sessions, or something! We have a different philosophy than Danny. I didn't wanted anything without the rest of the band. Those gigs are not "live shows" are they should be. It's just a different live show, ok, it's not a show... (laughs) We try to approach the songs differently. It's a more dark and atmospheric version of a track. It's straight to the point! You know what I mean..."

This is strange, I'm not sure what to make of it. Guess you can blame linguistic misunderstanding, but first he assures us that it's not to show the others aren't as important, then he pretty much sais he doesn't agree with Danny on doing those acc gigs, then this: "It's not a liveshow, just a different liveshow" (?!?) Then he goes on to explain why these stripped down shows are better. Very strange.