Saroth of Pain

If you mean Immortal's music.. I think that Abbath continues doing things his way and with the help of Horgh, Iscariah didn't write any music for Immortal. (I'm not sure but...)

If Saroth is Mikael Hedlund is Horgh Lars Szöke? :D

They still sound tremendously cool. (and look tremendously cool on stage too - I saw them last night)

I did a quick interview after the show, and I got the impression that there are no (or at least few) hard feelings on either side.

Originally posted by At The Gates
Saroth=Mikael Hedlund of Hypocrisy

This is incorrect. Saroth is not Mikael Hedlund. Saroth goes by the name Michael but actually his real name is Yngwie. If they were the same people the Immortal and Hypocrisy tours that
were/still are going on in America couldn't have been done because they overlapped. I was just in the same room with both these people, beleive me, they are two separate individuals.

And yes, Horgh is indeed the touring drummer for Pain. They will be out in Europe in about two weeks, playing with In Flames. What i wouldn't DO to see that SHOW! Argh. I will see Hypocrisy/Soilwork on Thursday. I'm doing photos, so if you want to see them when I get them developed, let me know. I have a million of Immortal as well. And yes, Saroth is DEFINITELY not Mikael Hedlund. I'm friends of these boys and was on the tour for four days. I can also vouch that they are completely different people. :) Saroth definitely fits in with Immortal and has a great stage presence as well.