Satan's lounge band

They also had the Fight 'Em shirt in Toronto/Montreal. It lists all dates this year up to that point, Yankee, and the Japan shows in December. I'd assume it'll be sold at all of these shows?

They also had the Fight 'Em shirt in Toronto/Montreal. It lists all dates this year up to that point, Yankee, and the Japan shows in December. I'd assume it'll be sold at all of these shows?

Of course the best shirt they've had in years is a tour only thing.

I just wish they'd put all the shirts online, and lower the prices from the ridiculous levels they are on the webstore.

Just watched some of the clinic part with Frank again, cause I didn't see all of it when it streamed live.....

Love the way Frankie tells the crowd when he first comes on stage with Charlie that he has to take a shit right now, but he's going to hold it in for the time being!!!!

What is it with this guy and his obsession on talking about dumping??? Hahahahahah.........

So, it doesn't seem like anyone from the board was there except for me. The show was good, not great. I honestly thought it'd be a longer set considering the whole thing was set up exclusively for them.

People were there early for an autograph signing. My friends and I found a spot right against the railing on the second tier and camped out. There was a female DJ playing metal up until the band came on. She was channeling RJD throughout as she kept dancing around with a sword; it was funny and cringe inducing at the same time.

I flipped on my phone and saw that Anthrax posted on facebook that it was supposed to start at 9. As I said up top, I figured they'd do a long headlining set, possibly 2 hours, so I was waiting for them to come on at 9. Nope, 9:30 they came on. So now I'm thinking they'll play until 11, maybe 11:30. Again, denied. They were off at 10:40. How do you have your own event and not do a headlining length set?

Like others have posted, I wish they did less covers and more of their own songs. Charlie was trying to get Joey behind the kit for "I'm the Man" but I think they're going to play it tomorrow (at least that's what I believe from reading between the lines between them).

Another disappointment was their merch table. Four really crappy looking t-shirts, the Dickie's work shirt that Scott wore onstage and that was it. I really want a shirt with the Fight 'Em artwork. How they don't make that shirt is beyond me.

I was really amused to see Frankie playing a purple bass. I instantly thought of the thread with people complaining about Rob's purple guitar.

I was there. I thought the notions of Joey sucking were way off. He was great. During Metal thrashing mad, he spotted me out for singing the lyrics and we had eye contact for a good chorus verse. Made my night. He really knows how to work a crowd. I do wish they had played more obscure and new stuff. But whatever. Goes with the territory of being a fan of this band. Oh. And Gene was there too. He doesn't post too often. He was best friends with Jeff(prime666)if you call remember him.

The autograph line was lonnnnngg. Too many people were chatting up with tr musicians and having multiple items signed and asking for photos, etc. That's why they came on late. I was one of the many many unfortunate that got cut off from the signing session. My ninja skills allowed me to sneak past the tough NYC security and I managed to be the last person in line to get my POS acoustic guitar signed. \m/