Saturday night live at the Espy :D

_(^DRACULA^)_

_(^DRACULA^)_
Aug 26, 2001
Melbourne , Australia , Supremacy
clik.to
well , since the damn AR server is down for a while now and we can't get into the dungeon forum "thank you LT for making do those damn frames in wich is not doing due to the server being down lol" i thought i post here lol

so , they will coming back from Brissy tonight and then get some rest , off to the gig , when time comes , set up , play , then set up destruction and monitor , then unset up ...
man ... they are gonna be sooooo fucking tired doing last night and then here today ...... the price you pay for success ...

i know that most of you buggers are still in bed or whatnot , lol , but in case you do come on here , remember if you see a dude walking around with a vid camera to grab me and just yell out with your nick name on the forum .... need it for a really cool klip about aussie metal heads in the UM forum :D ....

now , remember to fucking go mad , wild , get bloody blastered if you muct , bang that head all over , drink like there is no water left in the world , and have a fucking good time ....

will see you all there tonight :D "i hope" ..... :headbang:

It's weird that you said you couldn't get into the Dungeon site, Nawar - I checked our stats and everything seemed normal there... Maybe iPrimus's DNS routing was screwing up for you or something?

Coops - I can definitely say that the Saturday night show was a little more enthusiastic than the Wednesday night one! ;)

I couldn't get in either! Maybe it *is* an iprimus thing, though, cos that's what I use, and I think that's what Spawny uses... hmm. I choose to think that it's your site, though, and therefore think you should let us go to the forum without your site loading up as well. :D

Could have been iprimus too, I never thought of that! Pain in the arse these computer things I tell you.