Sydo, & anyone attending the Edguy Espy gig!

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
Sydo: reply to this thread and let me know if you will be able to make it on Saturday. I got the Dio vid taped today, and its pretty awesome (gave me a chance to watch the gigs again). The second show, the one from the "Special From The Spectrum" vid is alot cooler than I remembered it too, so I think you will like. The vids are pretty old though, and it fuzzes a little every now and then, but it isn't too distracting. The sound is pretty quiet on both gigs, but the actual quality of the recording is really good. Crank up the volume so you can hear it well, and you will know what I mean! :headbang:

Everyone: I will be at the Espy gig wearing my Nevermore - DNB shirt, so feel free to have a chat. :) Hope to see ya's there! :headbang:

I will be there most probably in a denim vest covered in patches with a Kiss - Smashes Thrashes & Hits backpatch, and black jeans.

I'll be the only guy under 30 in a patched denim vest lol.

I'll be there probably wearing my new Dungeon long sleeve that i am buying at tonight gig in Sydney

Only 11 hours to go!Bring on the metal :headbang: :OMG:

Originally posted by Lord Tim
I'll be the wrinkly old guy with the bad ripped jeans and leather jacket! :)

That is usually how I describe myself hahaha, but replace "wrinkly old guy" with "little young looking guy" hahaha.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I will be there most probably in a denim vest covered in patches with a Kiss - Smashes Thrashes & Hits backpatch, and black jeans.

I'll be the only guy under 30 in a patched denim vest lol.

I dont know about melbourne but in brissy lots of people under 30 have patched denim vests

All hail brisbane! :)

Originally posted by Sydo
What time does the Saturday night gig start?

Well??
'cos I'm almost certain I'll be going now, as long as I can still get a couple of tickets Saturday. :)

I'll cya at 12:30 at Metal Mayhem Blitz. My mobile number is 0418641544 if you need to contact me.. :)