Troops, Sydo, and anyone else goin to the Melb Dungeon gig!

Originally posted by _(^DRACULA^)_

Buy the way people , it's Fucking raining , and it will be 13 dig tomorow ... Rug up lol

Well no matter what happens, it can't be any worse than at the Bruce Kulick concert last year.. Thunder, hail, lightning and buckets & buckets of rain.
Gotta say I love weather like that.:D

Originally posted by Sydo

Well no matter what happens, it can't be any worse than at the Bruce Kulick concert last year.. Thunder, hail, lightning and buckets & buckets of rain.
Gotta say I love weather like that.:D

Yet it was really hot! Not just inside either, it was also really hot outside! But with a hell of a storm. It sucked lining up fort he autographs too! But it was cool when I got to meet him finally and got Asylum signed!

:headbang:

(By the way, it was this year not last hehe)

I can't wait for the Dungeon gig !!!!
I haven't seen I live band since Edguy !!!!!
Dungeon were my fav band that night after Edguy !!
I lie ... Enter Twilight were equal with Dungeon !! But they never played Fast as a shark and Electric Eye :D

i'll see you people at metalmayhem this arvo.I will be wearing my brand new Ultimatemetal t-shirt.Anyway, time to go now.Off to have a big breakfast then head to the airport around lunchtime
:) :D

I went to EVs last night. It was good :) Bit short though (but what do you expect when you've got an 11pm noise curfew), and all the young people looked at me funny. But I am pleased to announce that I have the oldest metal t-shirt in the outer eastern metropolitan area. :)

Man, you so shoulda come up and said hi!

There was all kinds of tech problems all night and everything started late (I feel sorry for Infernal Method in particular - they came all the way from Sydney too and only got about 25 minutes time!). So we had to basically play our set and leave with a minimum of screwing around between songs, etc.

Tonight's gonna be a different story - we're doing a marathon set so look out! It'll be a race between us passing out or the crowd getting bored and going home! HAHAHAHAHA!

See everyone then! :)