Last night at the Espy ..... WOW

_(^DRACULA^)_

_(^DRACULA^)_
Aug 26, 2001
Melbourne , Australia , Supremacy
clik.to
well ...
what can i say people ...
it fucking went off like there was no tomorow ...

crowds went so fucking mad i had to get our to avoide being turned into a mix of blood and bones ....

Holy shit it was nice ..... had a fucking blast ....
got in , and met the guys at the back .... pretty down to earth and cool people i tell ya ....

One band thu was out of place "big time" , but let's not go into details here :D

did Dungeon go off or what ..... Holy shit those barriors were fucking torne off from the amount of hard thrashing heads at the front .....

the guys did some unreal job , though they only had 4 hours sleep , they were running up and down trying to fit there time to do everything , and theching for Destruction , plus for themself most of the time , plust getting those fucking killer tattos "except for tim" , and on top of all , they had to do one fucking cool show ... and you know what .... THEY DID ....
and the crowd loved it ..... man did that place get turned inside out and upside down many times ..... :lol:

and what did they play through the pa During the in between bands ???? non other but Dark Order's Violence Continoum .... wich fucking fitted in so well with the mood of the night ... very good album that one ....

Then when Destuction came on .....
HOLY SHIT ...... no really , HOLY SHIT .... if anyone was to tell you that his arm was broken just last week ..... you'de laough and slap yourself silly for the thought ... ......
what shocked me more was the fucking Crowd ,,,, shoulder to shoulder , the place was Packed to the point that the metal barriors were actually broken down and put aside lol
the fog and the strobes only made the night more of a fancy classic Destuction dream that no one was gonna wake up from ...
even the guys loved and appreciated the crowds , playing stuff from there first album to the last one .....
and that mosh just got harder and harder , louder and crazyer by the damn second ......

There wern't only blockes there by the way .... the turnout amongt the ladies was very impressive ....... VERY ..... :D

that blow up doll was one of the highlights of the night i must say :lol: ... man wasn't she populer and got around alot lol:lol:
don't know who she went home with at the end of the night ??? !!! :lol: was it you LT ????

Sadly there was a BIG miss by some of the VERY regulers of Dungeon fans ... don't know ehy ? ..... lots of you crazy bastards didn't show up ....... what happened ???

but to those who did .... you know that this was one of the best fucking shows of the year by all means ......
Metal Warriors ... thank you so much "again" for one fucking Unreal night .....

"by the way ... tim nailed the high note in 'lost in the light' " woohoo ....... no slave of love thu :( hehhee .....

by the way , will post the pics very soon too :D

cheers :headbang:

well , the others where .. .
Contrive , Matramuta , Meladiction , anazarel , and Hobbs Angel Of Death ...

i didn't wanna say it before cause i didn't wanna upset anyone , but then again it's just my opinion , 'meladiction' didn't fit the bill ... sorry ... but they really stood out from the rest of the bands .....

the half rapping vocals , the korn like music 'start stop' sorta shit , the jumping :yuk: ...... don't know about everyone else , but i just couldn't digest that stuff , specially after having a full on black metal "Anazarel" fucking blowing our heads of with some killer metal ....

but anway ... in general , the night was really damn worth the $40 lol ..... and would do it again :D .... :headbang:

All that for $40?

Damn I hate living in this country town...

I wanna see pics from all these Aussie gigs, so take a camera next time you go to one... I wanna feel like I am there....

:(

:p hate to bring this to ya ... but i actually have pics of it lol, i taped the whole show "had a media pass" but i taped it for Dungeon and the destruction one for Metal Warriors .. the pics will be posted on soon ....

wanna clear them by Metal Warriors and Dungeon ... cause it's really theres "thu i took them for me" , still , i think it's better of that i have there "OK" before i go on posting .. :) you know ;)

cheers :D

Hey, Soilworker - check out DOWNLOADS -> VIDEOS on the Dungeon site, we made a couple of clips with footage from all of these live shows we've been doing around the country... It'll give you a good idea of what kind of vibe you can expect at a good metal gig! :)

Nawar - I refuse to comment on the blow-up doll situation at this current point in time. Stay tuned for the official press release later today on CNN! HAHAHA!

i knew it .. :lol: her parents came looking for her lol ... all they found was a little air pump ....

did you get the pics by the way ??? "can't get in the damn site again" .....

now i'm going to keep an eye on CNN hehehe .....

by the way , thanks for the " Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" .. that rocked hehehe ....

I'm the same on Maladiction. Not my thing at all. Apparently they're popular overseas, but I can't really see why.

Maladiction = :puke:

They suck so much. I saw them a couple of times and eww. Last time I saw them I walked out half way through the first song, then came back in for Supremacy, then walked out of their set pretty quickly too. Not a good lineup of bands that night lol.

hey tim.....
site is down "AGAIN" .....
and it's not just my connection lol .... if so , why is your avator not there ???? :D ....

ok people ... got Plenty of pics lined up ....
i'm making a little album and will post them for ya to see leter on TODAY :D ...... tonight i hope ;) ... Dungeon and Destruction :D
Finally ... :headbang: ....