SATYRICON Guitarists Charged With Rape, Face 10 Years In Prison - Dec. 21, 2004

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
SATYRICON Guitarists Charged With Rape, Face 10 Years In Prison - Dec. 21, 2004 SATYRICON guitarists Steinar Gundersen and A.O. Gronbech were arrested and charged in Canada for drugging and raping a woman in the band's tour bus after a concert in Toronto.

"I can confirm that the Norwegian consul in Toronto has been in contact with the arrestees, and followed up by, among other things, visiting them in jail and obtaining legal assistance," said Anne Lene Dale Sandstein, press officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to Norwegian TV 2 Nettavisen.

According to Canadian police, the crimes were committed after SATYRICON had performed at the club Fun Haus in Toronto last Tuesday (Dec. 14), reported the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

"A woman from Toronto explained that she went with the two Norwegian musicians to their tour bus," said Kristin Bacharach at the Toronto police to the paper. There she was reportedly drugged and sexually assaulted.

Bacharach confirmed that the two musicians have been arrested and are charged. DNA tests have been taken. If found guilty, the two musicians may be sentenced to ten years in prison.

As a result of the musicians' arrests, the remaining dates on SATYRICON's North American tour with 3 INCHES OF BLOOD (including a New York show) were cancelled.

I think it was about 5 shows that got cancelled

Ya know, I hate to say it,....but seriously, that fuckin whore needs to grow up. Think about it.....She willing went with them on the tour bus,.....Nobody forced her onto that bus. It was her decision to go on that bus.

Gee, what do you think most rock stars want from females,....why do you think they invited you on the bus....They wanted pussy, plain and fuckin simple. Even a high schooler can see through it.....And if she was stupid enough to play along with the act, than she got what was coming to her. She was probably being a fuckin tease.

I'm NOT saying what those guys did was right!!!! Don't get me wrong, those guys are pure scum as well,....if they're low enough to drug a chic, that's just fuckin wrong. They too deserve what's coming to them. I hope they get 10 years in jail. But that doesn't make the chic any more innocent either....she went on the bus, she should've seen it coming. Plain and simple.

VEHEMENCE said:
Bunch of speculation alot of their fans are saying, but who knows, this is comming straight from the police. I am sure they did their lines of coke and blacked out after a tag team episode.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

I guess there Norweigian laywers are sorting it out while they are in jail. They have court tommorw is what I am told. Check out these holigans from Washington.

31408358_l.jpg

OK---this is 100% bullshit. I know Arnt and Steinar and hung out with them while they were here in L.A. for a week (rehearsing) before tour, and there is NO WAY in hell they did this. You simply DO NOT go on a tour bus of a band you DO NOT know, with the intention of playing board games and having Arnt and Steinar make you coffee...come on, get a fucking clue. I am SOOOO motherfucking SICK of these underage, inexperienced groupies who have NO IDEA what they are getting themselves into, and ALWAYS bite off more than they can chew. I am 99.999999% sure this was NOT a violent, forceful "rape," and it was fully consented...actually, I am willing to bet money on it.

P.S. I havent been on here for a while...good to see all of you AHOLES!! woooooooo

Haha. Fucking pathetic all the way around.

I kinda admire this chick though, she got on the bus. I've only ever been invited to the back of the van. A bus is a step up, no?

Groupie-ism is dead. Some chicks getting kicks from fucking (and even simply knowing) semi-famous musicians is big in this scene, granted, but I don't see what the experience of said metal whore's 'experience' has to do with an alleged drugging.

Shit, this is making me rethink my playing drums in a band and creating legions of man whores in cities across the nation.

Anyway, prison is rough. Don't drop the soap. And stuff.

First i was little shocked since i thought Satyr was one of the rapist. Now that i find out he's not i dont really give a shit. These guys are almoust sessions musicians, atleast i have always thought Satyricon as Satyr and Frost. I just hope this wont damage the bands reputation.

yeah but one of the guys is in Spiral Architech & they kick half of Europes ass. so that sucks for them, but Oh Well.

Now gather around kiddies for Story Time:
When we played here with 'em(DEC. 5th) these 2 hot blondes walked on their bus.
Our Bassist Chris(being a total jackass) just screams "Yeah Satyricon, Fuck 'em good."
One member from their crew(a roadie) walks up to Chris & goes off about how "that's fucked up & unprofessional, you don't need to be saying that shit. Cuz one of those girls is Joey's Girlfriend & the other is their touring keyboardist."

WHOOPS...Chris made a big mistake there.

& although I agree w/ that one guy that that Was unprofessional & not cool.
It looks like Chris did kinda make a good lead in joke for what was about to come.

You know what, that roadie was lieing you guy guys, BC says those are girlfriends of some band people from here. Satyricons roadie is full of shit although a good cover uper to back the sluts up. He was just trying to show some power. I even overheard the two blondes speaking and saying, "oh this is going to look bad," before they went on the bus, they met the band for the first time. Friends my ass. They are groupies of Joey. I even wanted to follow up a comment yelling out,"Fuck Yeah its going to look bad!! haha" Tell that to Chris haha. -john