SATYRICON Guitarists Charged With Rape, Face 10 Years In Prison - Dec. 21, 2004

Ah ok, I was talking about those tight stuck up Scottsdale broads, haha well Chris made a mistake on that one ah well haha, they dont remember any of their support bands anyways unless a rape charge was filed on them and they would need to recollect their memory to save their own ass.

I tend to think that the chick got on the bus, knowing what was gonna happen, and ended up regretting it later, decided to press charges to make herself feel better. Didn't wanna tell her friends she got drunk and fucked two black metal norwegians. I seriously doubt that it went down that way, it's not like they lured her on the bus and drugged her and raped her the way the article makes it sound. You'd have to be pretty fuckign stupid to do that. Of course, if they did actually rape her against her will, then stick them in jail, though it's a shame to fuck over a few other bands in the process. Bottom line, I hope they get what they deserve, if they raped her, lock them up in canana for a while. But if it was the girls fault, if she went on the bus intending to get laid and ended up wishing otherwise, let them go. Seriously, what does she think will happen going on a tour bus with two guys playing with a Norwegian Black Metal band? I don't think she was just some Joey groupie, who didn't know a thing about black metal, or she'd have fucked him instead lol. Anyway, I still like Satyricon, and am very glad I got to see them Headline before this happened, still did a kickass show. Personally I think it's probably a load of bullshit, and hope they let them go, unless they can prove beyond a doubt it was actually rape.

VEHEMENCE said:
Yeah they got fucked! they paid their bond which was $41,000 each person.
Yes because if they did in fact rape her, paying the money will make them better people. Or if they didn't in fact rape her, the whore was just trying to leech from them. The concept of bonds is so fucking lazy, to me. It's like the courts can't ascertain whether they are guilty or not, so they just take the middle-ground on it and fuck them over regardless.