Why Was The Rest of The Satyricon Tour Cancelled?

With the Kobe trial nothing but a fond memory, I was getting a little worried that my two-year old son's days of holding "___ is INNOCENT!" signs were behind him, but now...

Arrakis said:
this has to be bullshit. Considering I live in toronto, i'm almost positive there's some pretty big metal sluts in this city. i'm sure they could have had the pick of the litter if they wanted to. they wouldn't have to stoop to that.
People don't always rape because they can't get anyone else. Its very possible they were either infatuated with this perticular girl or they get off on the act of rape...

crimsonfloyd said:
Ok it was unwise of her to go in there, but to say she deserved it is going a bit far. Hell maybe she was just naive and got excited to check out a tour bus or something like that- is that really so horrible that it justifies being raped? If someone walks in a dangerous neighborhood late at night do they deserve to be raped, or are they just being unwise?
Hmm this is true. Okay, apologies for the "she deserved it" comment...but you know, she still wandered into dangerous territory. That's a no.

And of course, Jean-Pierre, how could I forget? ;)

I find this piece of news really hard to believe. The band has wanted to "conquer" North America for years and I don't think they would tear the whole thing down by raping some girl. I think this is the classical "took too much angel dust, shared my pussy with everyone, woke up next morning, felt bad and made a report of an offence" -pattern.

BUT! If this is true, if they really raped the girl they should be hanged from their balls as rape is one of the most ruthless crimes imo. I find it kind of funny that the session members of the band are screwing up the plans of getting big in The States and in Cananda but no matter what the sentence may be, I think this was one of the last tours Satyricon will play in North-America as the band has ruined their reputation in front of the judiciary there before.

crimsonfloyd said:
Ok it was unwise of her to go in there, but to say she deserved it is going a bit far. Hell maybe she was just naive and got excited to check out a tour bus or something like that- is that really so horrible that it justifies being raped? If someone walks in a dangerous neighborhood late at night do they deserve to be raped, or are they just being unwise?

no she didnt deserve to get raped if indeed that is what happened.. we werent there and only 3 people know the truth of that night... but seriously what did she think 2 musicians of a famous band wanted with her in a tour bus... watch spongebob cartoons on their TV? lol ... there was a case here in NY recently where a NYPD/NYFD (firefighters and cops of NYC) groupie asked a couple of firemen if she can come over the firehouse and she fucked both of them, then cried rape ,then her story fell apart and she admitted she lied and that the sex was consensual (not to mention she had slept with 100's of cops and firefighters since 9/11).... she wasnt there to just check out the firehouse and i suspect its the same thing with this Satyricon groupie... this wasn't the band Stryper she went to go see in concert lol :err:

If I got a chance to go into Satyricon's tour bus I'd be like "no way, fuck you man, you're like trendhopping norsk ponces you motherfuckers, I didn't come here to see your shitty band, I like real music you fat fucking fucks" and they'd be like "*puts away drugs and handcuffs sadly*".

If only all women were like me.

I agree, but opportunities must be hoodwinked and taken advantage of. ;)

And Satyricon weren't so bad in the olden days.