Rest of the U.S. Satyricon tour cancelled

Dark One

The Tainted Dogma
Feb 5, 2002
Southwest Florida
www.ultimatemetal.com
Son of a bitch!! No official word from the band, but apparently, the rumor is that some female fan in Toronto (show from 2 nights ago) has caused 2 guitarists from the band to be detained in Canada on accusations of rape. This is nothing more than a rumor at this point, but seems to have merit.

I'm so sick of not being able to see a quality black metal show in Philly. Immortal twice and now this - ARGH!!!

One Inch Man said:
So much for groupie pussy.
Yeah really. I mean, you could probably have these accusations after practically every pop/rock/metal/hip hop/rap, etc. concert everywhere. Come on!!!

Hmm.... maybe the girl didn't understand why the band wanted to take her to some local woods near Toronto and put her on a homemade altar to do it. She just wanted to do it on the tour bus, but the band just wanted to feel more comfortable and more at home. She mistook the atmospheric setting and all the weird chanting for some type of crime. Nutty girls. :loco:

Which guitarists? If it's the same ones from the videos: I have to say the blond one is pretty hot. I wouldn't mind giving him a chance...

It may not be true at all. The girl probably wanted something more from one... or both :p of them (like a relationship) and it didn't work out. So she cried wolf.

Hmm... it isn't me. As I'm me and I do alot including have a child for a BM bandmember I liked.
Also, That way my parents wouldn't be able to bitch at me for not wanting children when I get married later.

"I do have a kid, but they're in Norway. It was a favour to someone I liked." :p

mousewings said:
Which guitarists? If it's the same ones from the videos: I have to say the blond one is pretty hot. I wouldn't mind giving him a chance...
If true, the rumors indicate the accused are A.O. and Stienar.

mousewings said:
Hmm... it isn't me. As I'm me and I do alot including have a child for a BM bandmember I liked. Also, That way my parents wouldn't be able to bitch at me for not wanting children when I get married later.

That's it, I'm forming a black metal band and playing Toronto right away if you tell me you like the demo and band photos I'd send you. ;)

mousewings said:
"I do have a kid, but they're in Norway. It was a favour to someone I liked." :p
:lol:

Erik said:
What does it matter, the thread is about Satyricon, a Norwegian glam rock band with some techno tendencies
Obviously you're not a fan of the Rebel Extravaganza/Volcano era stuff. I do like those albums, but man, the Shadowthrone and Nemesis Divina are excellent. "Mother North" has been playing non-stop in my car until I heard the bad news today. :hotjump:

lurch70 said:
black metal bands like girls? :D
I think you have this backwards. Girls like black metal bands?

Well this sucks, I guess I don't need to decide if I'm going to go see them on the 21st in the city.
dozey.gif

markgugs said:
I think you have this backwards. Girls like black metal bands?
I do... maybe too much. :dopey:

@Dark One: I'm not in Toronto. I'm in Edmonton/Deamonton. Are you cute? :dopey:

@mark: How do I prove that? Matt knows, but he may be an alterego too. :p We're all alteregos.

I'm actually a guy from Egypt named Albie. They locked me in this tower after I started raping everyone. Well, only the hot BM guys. The computer placates me.... yeah....

The above was a lie. or was it?

Edmonton? You poor thing you. No wonder you like black metal. And Erik.
What about Deadmonton? :confused: