Rest of the U.S. Satyricon tour cancelled

I said I wasn't sure if it's date even. :p He may find me annoying, really mental.

Speaking of which, I have to break it off with some other guy (only a friend?) I asked out a few months ago. As I'm so not interested right now.

Complications.

mousewings said:
@Adrian: why does it rule? :eek:
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure he just meant the humor in that statement ruled, not the act itself or anything.

mousewings said:
I'm not telling anything about the date(?). I'm not even sure if it counts as one... but I'd like to think so. Maybe the other person involved will tell some. :p
We're just teasing, that's all. Actually though, I'm sure if you wrote a fictional erotic story for us, it would go over pretty well. :)

Oh, I understand now. :) I was just joking anyways...

No on writing erotica. This guy I knew of did that and everyone on anyoneseenthebridge.com laughed at him. If I did, then I can write about moi and the Satyricon guys. :D :p

Yeah I thought it was hysterical, that's all. :D

Erotica written by chicks can be pretty cool. By a dude, gayer than gay. Megagay. Überhomo.

lurch70 said:
awesome ... same chick from last week? or some new find?
Saturday late night I'm going over to the Asian MILF's place...she purred seductively and said "my kid will be at her father's." Rrrowwwrrrr.

Sunday night I'm working some hottie who a different friend introduced me to last weekend. She's a tough cookie and playing hard to keep, but she's agreed to enter my lair for dinner & canoodling (I added the canoodling part). Once I bite, my venom has no known cure. Except for the police and a restraining order, of course.

Dark One said:
A-HA!! So it WAS you! I knew it!! Damn you for getting the rest of the tour cancelled!! You Jezebel you!! :loco:
Yes, I'm just annoyed as they seduced me. I had nothing to do with it at all. And then that blond guy sued me for custody of our unborn child.

I hate this as I want someone to keep me company and to listen to me talk about death customs/how miserable life truly is. Oh, and to influence. I can teach him/her how to make me drinks and maintain the house.

That guy also says I drink too much chai, cola, and red bull and am using strong chemicals to dye my hair and nails. The second is okay as it's building immunity in the fetus. For the first, my baby is a heavy caffiene user too.

Last line ripped off from a tv show I saw.... This thread is becoming funny. I bet that girl would be mad if she saw this. :p

Well, details about the allegations are now available, it'll be interesting to see where it goes from here:

SATYRICON Guitarists Charged With Rape, Face 10 Years In Prison - Dec. 21, 2004

SATYRICON guitarists Steinar Gundersen and A.O. Gronbech were arrested and charged in Canada for drugging and raping a woman in the band's tour bus after a concert in Toronto.

"I can confirm that the Norwegian consul in Toronto has been in contact with the arrestees, and followed up by, among other things, visiting them in jail and obtaining legal assistance," said Anne Lene Dale Sandstein, press officer of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to Norwegian TV 2 Nettavisen.

According to Canadian police, the crimes were committed after SATYRICON had performed at the club Fun Haus in Toronto last Tuesday (Dec. 14), reported the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.

"A woman from Toronto explained that she went with the two Norwegian musicians to their tour bus," said Kristin Bacharach at the Toronto police to the paper. There she was reportedly drugged and sexually assaulted.

Bacharach confirmed that the two musicians have been arrested and are charged. DNA tests have been taken. If found guilty, the two musicians may be sentenced to ten years in prison.

As a result of the musicians' arrests, the remaining dates on SATYRICON's North American tour with 3 INCHES OF BLOOD (including a New York show) were cancelled.

this is now considerably more than an "allegation." to actually bring charges there has to be at least considerable belief that it is indeed a rape. I would imagine that to go through the hassle and expense of DNA testing, there must have been other rape indicators, including the fact that she didn't wait to come forward but did so immediately.

I guess sex could have taken place. And the fact that she was drugged will make it look like she didn't struggle, so the DNA testing probably just highlights the fact that they dumped their seed all over her.

Or, she could have been up for it, and then changed her mind halfway through and is now letting her guilty conscience take charge. It's been known to happen.

Either way, I didn't think Black Metal bands were into the rock star groupie thing. Or are Satyricon sellouts to the BM community?

Decadent said:
They seem to be the rockstars of BM at the moment...
Yeah, I suppose it could've been considered both a blessing and a curse - I mean, a rise in Satyricon's popularity in the U.S. could've actually helped the BM scene by perhaps exposing other bands to the Western Audience, even IF Satyricon are seen as (the dreaded term) "sellouts" among their peers.

Now?....... sheesh.

Maybe they were trying to get back into the BM community by raping her? Was it an act of Satan?

What does the BM ideaology say about rape? If all things living should be wiped out then what is a little rape and pillage here or there?

JayKeeley said:
If they serve time, which country prison do they go to? Canada or Norway?
Hmmm... good question. I'm guessing Canada if they're facing a 10 year sentence. In Norway, they'd probably just be confined to a Radisson SAS Hotel with Complimentary daily 6 course breakfasts for 6 months or something and then released, completely rehabilitated.