Satyricon new song "My Skin is cold"

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
SATYRICON's new limited edition EP, My Skin Is Cold, will be released through Roadrunner Records in Europe on May 30th. The set will include the title cut, plus live tracks recorded on the band's Now, Diabolical tour. The band will follow up with a full length album around fall/winter. The rocking new song My skin is cold live is posted below, it sounds like a continuation of Now Diabolical type stuff.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=CbXiysPajsk[/ame]

This vid was posted in the Black Metal thread. But I agree with whoever says this is too similar to Now, Diabolical. I like the musical direction they're taking, but they could evolve a little more than this. Hopefully that's the case for the rest of the songs on the album.

I can't really form an opinion based on that video, but I hope they continue the ND sound because that album is fucking awesome.

I think Satyricon is pretty terrible nowadays, and so is this song. The fact that anyone likes this makes me ashamed to be posting on a forum with so-called metal fans. It's complete shit.

I think Satyricon is pretty terrible nowadays, and so is this song. The fact that anyone likes this makes me ashamed to be posting on a forum with so-called metal fans. It's complete shit.

Well, they've changed their sound, yes. But it doesn't mean it's no good. ND is a fun metal album, easily.

No need to get so pissed off, anyways :cool:

This sounds okay, but it simply isn't black metal. If I listen to it wanting to hear black metal it's total crap. If I listen for rock/metal, it's solid. I might get Now, Diabolical eventually, but I think I'm probably better off picking up the first couple.

omg people with different tastes ahhh

Haha, no. I have every right to express a legitimate and honest opinion, even if you disagree with it. If anyone here should shut up, it should be the guy who tells people who disagree with them to shut up.

This is a forum. Forums are for discussion. Discussions are not required to consist solely of agreeing positive opinions. It's a fact.

Well, they've changed their sound, yes. But it doesn't mean it's no good. ND is a fun metal album, easily.

No need to get so pissed off, anyways :cool:

Fun fact: Expressing dislike for something doesn't mean you're pissed off.

I'm sorry that I'm not a fan of crappy commercial rock music that's an obvious attempt at appealing to Cradle of Filth and HIM's fan base, especially when being made and passed off as black metal by a band that once made influential music. I was never a fan of them anyway, but the newer music is pretty bad.