Savatage anyone?

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Hey all. I have a shitload of Savatage bootlegs that I could upload to Dead's FTP if anyone is interested. Let me know if you are and I will do them. Most of them are newer 'Tage stuff from 96 through the most current US tour last year. Some stuff with Zak, Damond, and newer Jon stuff. Just let me know and I will get cracking on it if you want them.

Oh, also........if any of you are interested in this I have an MP3 of Zak Stevens new band CircleIICircle. Very savatageish. lol, if you want that up here let me know also. Thanks

yeh theres a few savatage fans here. go for it. personaly i think they fucking suck. but thats just me. and all my friends.
-neal

Savatage suck??????
damn taste...

I believe they are one of the best metal bands ever...Always had excellent singers, incredible guitar players, and songs really worked and passionate...OK they are not as heavy as nevermore are but they have great talent and feeling...In the 90s i believe that they had better releases than say Iron Maiden

the phone prices here in greece are very high...and i use it a lot,internet,local phonecalls and especially mobile...plus i have not been paying it for a few months now so it's gone up there...i've got about 400 euros though now and i hope i'll pay it someday