Saw Opeth/Lacuna Coil last night... mini-review (Porcupine Tree content)

97reb said:
Opeth kicked ass once again. There was crowd surfing and moshing in W-S, but none in Atlanta. Yet, I still feel the crowd was better in Atlanta. Sound was better and louder in W-S.

Umm... you go to the same Atlanta show I went to? When Opeth started with Leper Affinity, the pit opened up a good 20 feet in diameter!

I was not paying much attention to what was happening behind me. I did not feel people pushing me me from behind, so I did not turn around to see if there was a pit. Which, by the way, was totally okay with me, however, I did come out of the Atlanta show feeling like a squashed grape.

The pits in Atlanta didn't seem that big really. I saw three pits the entire time. One during Lilitu(Don't remember which song), then two during Opeth's: The begining of Lepper Afinity and the first extended scream on Demon of the Fall. And I saw 2 crowd surfers. That was about it.

Oh, and I'd like to repeat what was in the first post: Did anyone get an audio or video bootleg? I'd kill to hear Demon of the Fall live again.