Sax

Uncle Saxon

Metal Old Timer
Apr 9, 2009
METAL-APOLIS!
www.unclesaxon.com
no, I said~~~SAX! Or Uncle Sax~~or Uncle Saxon~~or, as alot of my brethren metalmaniacs call me, Uncy Sax. I prefer to call myself....just plain Saxy, ba-bee!

But, as a result of this introduction, you'll more than likely call me the "Metal Tard". I'm good with anything, man. Really.

Something about me? I reside in the Twin Cities of Metal-Apolis and St Kick-ya-in-the-teeth. I mean, St Paul [they suck over there though].

Self Employed as business owner - Married to Auntie Sax with one step Daughter who is, grateful, now out of the nest and screwing up her own life [I love her more than anything] - Favorite past times include: rolling down hills, finding skinheads to beat the shit out of, showing the kiddies how to mosh, any and all things metal, and meeting like-minded, knowledgable metal souls that understand that Korn did not invent the genre. God I hope this is not one of those boards.

PM me for any reason whatsoever. I have 15000 metal [of every style - http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/saxon1500_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em301 or www.unclesaxon.com ] cds in my collection that I am currently selling off and I take any/all wantlists. If I came off "dickish" in this first post, give yourself time to know me [insert maniacal laugh here].

But seriously, I have checked out your board on numerous occasions and there is obviously an ocean of knowledge here. I only strive to gain a little bit more of that knowledge and slam my old ass around when the situation presents itself [I do love my wife and kid, but a guy has to have priorities!].

Sax

PS - I love chumba-wumba [oh crap - I was just suppose to think that. errrrr, hamburgersssssss.]