Saxon and vehicles. (pictures wanted)

ellep666

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2007
Hello all!
I find it very interesting that Saxon have written a massive bunch of songs about different types of vehicles over the years. Cars, motorcycles, trains, planes, buses etc.
BUT!
I'm having a hard time finding any pictures of Saxon on motorcycles, in cars, in front of aeroplanes and so on.
Do you have any pictures you can share with me?
put links here or mail me at pelle(at)chromemagazine.com

thank you all!

Right lol

I don't know why, but i thought it was about a motorcyclist who liked riding his motorbike at night

nah mate its way more boring, its about the coach company that drove them around the USA ( only saxon could make a good song about a coach agency)

well then let´s start with biff on a bike:

mb1xf2.jpg

mb2vt6.jpg

and don´t forget the truck from the videos of rocking again and back on the streets :kickass:

i made some stills:

truck1el7.jpg

truck2gh6.jpg

truck3fd7.jpg

truck4hw5.jpg

truck5cm4.jpg

truck6sb9.jpg

truck7qc8.jpg

:headbang:

maybe i´ll find something more.....

biff´n´bike

biffnbikeeq9.jpg

Cool!
But there's got to be more.
Any official promo shots maybe?

there was a photoshoot recently in some deserted factory(i think it was the photoshoot for the album), among them theres pics of biff on some train tracks, or next some old railway carriages.

could that help?

If you have the Wheels of Steel tour programme there is a cool pic of them in front of the Oldsmobile Regency tht they used to use to tour around in.
Unfortunately I don't have a scanner so can't post it for you

The Eagle Has Landed Tour programme has a centre page spread with Biff and Paul on big FO bikes (Biff's one is named "Desparado").

Strong Arm programme has Biff in car.

Denin & Leather programme has Biff on tractor; Steve Dawson with FO American Truck and Bullet Train; Pete Gill in car.

Unfortunately I don't have a scanner either.

Cheers,

Goss.

my father was a trucker

my brother is a trucker

and i was a trucker too for 2 years some time ago

now i´m on trucks truck again - but only as a so-called minijob for over a year now

for me a life without driving trucks would be like a ship without water...

somehow i like trucks - yes - you´re right :)

here´s my little toy: (pay attention on my name-plate lol)

jovv3.jpg

surely not a luxury one but i love the job a lot

when you´re in the need of a container feel free to pm me :kickass:

welcome colleague :lol: :lol: :lol:

but don´t worry about working on saturdays - i just came home of killing three concrete-blocks in my new rented hall in which i will establish myself my new workshop

7 cubic metres of facking rough ferroconcrete - took me about 7 hours to kill them:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrvw7.jpg

maybe you could help me then filling the rubble into the container when i bring it next week as you said you are a loading master ? :saint:

a big housewarming party is guaranteed for everyone that helped :)