Saxon cd's

R

Ryche69

Hello all,
I am looking for 3 Saxon cd's.........Strong Arm, Innocence/Excuse and Power/Glory. If anyone has these for sale or knows a good place to purchase new imports please let me know. (besides eBay)

Thanks,
Ryche

:smokin:

Hi, all of these are available through Amazon.co.uk. Keep an eye out for strong arm/denim and leather double pack, its great value with bonus tracks.

A small French company called Axe Killer re-released
Innocence .. and Destiny just some ago.

Does anybody know if there is CD-version of
Strong Arm.. or Rock the Nations available ?

Those are only ones i've missed in CD format.

Guys, try CDNow.com, Amazon.com, or even Half.com. These are a few places where I know you find what you're looking for. If you don't, feel free to e-mail me at MongoWolfSDM@AOL.com & I'll help you. Keep rockin'!

If anyone is interested, I have the old copy of "Crusader" in EXCELLENT condition for sale. It looks like you just pulled the plastic off of it. E-mail me at MongoWolfSDM@AOL.com if interested.

From all saxon albums ceedees have been made.
Mayby you can check at www.bol.com and go to the finnish button.
Try to check it out there.

Greetings from Pat The Netherlands
(if you want to see all the albums they have released check out our unofficial website www.saxon-nl.com)

I think the only one that hasnt been remastered for CD is Rock the Nations, but with all the others recently being done it cant be long before this follows suit too.

Heard through the grapevine that Axekiller are going to re-issue "Rock The Nations" with a October release sceduled !!
This has not been confirmed 100% . Many people have
asked me to try and get them a copy but i have only ever seen one many years ago in a dingy old second hand record
shop in London,so many people including myself can have great pleasure listening to "Party Till We Puke".
Fan Bloody Tastic.

I e-mailed the guy at Axekiller & unfortunately he says it's not true for now. I hope this does happen though. I have really enjoyed their remasters of Saxon's catalog & though I do have a rare copy of "Rock The Nations" on cd, the remaster is always better!

Everybody, check out BestBuy.com; I was surprised at the selection of Saxon they had at pretty good prices, including "Rock The Nations" for $12.99!

Did you think of maybe looking in the merchendise section of the SAXON web site

Maybe www.cdzone.co.uk has them. Even if they're not in stock, if they're still in print they can get them, and their prices are pretty good (even in my case, delivery to Canada.)