SAXON coming to the USA

T

TRtwisted

When is this going to happen? The US METALHEADS need a band like SAXON to show us what real METAL is!

I saw them in Cleveland, OH for the Unleash the Beast tour. They turned the PA System way too load. The band played great, but the sound system sucked. Saxon played well.

They played in a small bar. I hope they play in a better location next time.

I caught Saxon on the Unleash The Beast tour when they stopped in Columbus, OH. They kicked major ass that night. I sure as hell hope that Saxon is planning on making the trip 'across the pond' to come play in America. I will move heaven and earth to see them again. I just wish more people would wake up and pay attention to these metal legends.

I WOULD FREAK-OUT IF SAXON CAME TO VEGAS!!I LOVE METALHEAD,IT'S THE BEST METAL CD TO COME OUT IN YEAR'S!!EVERY SONG IS KICK-ASS!THIS BAND IS TOTALLY UNDERATED IN THIS COUNTRY,AS IS ALL METAL! THAT PISSES ME OFF!METAL RULE'S!!!!!

METAL in America is suffering thanks to the likes of pretenders like KoRn and Kid Rock! Only a few true METALHEADS know of SAXON and their greatness! We just have to hope and pray that they continue to play the classic METAL style and hopeful people will open their eyes and remember what "real" METAL sounds like!

@#%$ YEAH....PLAY THE JOINT in Vegas!!!!!!!

Then get up to San Francisco...and give the bay area a real dose of METAL!!!!!