SAXON DVD allready out ???

D

DanTheSwede

Found this news article on www.hardradio.com :
"SAXON's Classic Rock Legends DVD is available now in Europe." ! -Does somebody know anything about this ?
-I for sure didn´t know!

Hi !

That DVD you mentioned is out now in Europe
but it's not the one which includes this year Wacken show etc. It is Classic Rock series DVD samekind as
Iron Maiden (the number of the beast)and Judas Priest(british steel) released some months ago.

Can anyone provide me with information on how or where I can purchase this DVD here in the states. I know the Judas Priest and Iron Maiden DVD's are out here as I have them. However, I would love to obtain the Saxon one as well. I'm sure I'll have to get it as an import which is fine. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Does anybody know what´s on this DVD ?
And Vince, give us a hint what the "official" DVD will be like!
Will it include dv footage from the whole tour?
-Or even som old stuff ?
The day i get the DVD i will for SURE meet my neighbours in one way or the other, hahaha!

Scott, got my copy in the mail today from CDNOW.com. They also have it at Amazon. Try MySimon.com first though to make sure you get it at the best possible price. It's called "Classic Rock Legends: Saxon" & should be around $20, maybe less if you're lucky.

There is one absolutely sure way to obtain this: go to classic-rocklegends.com. :rollin: