Saxon plays Hamburg

Karsten said:
Might be a good opportunity for you UK folks to see Saxon on a weekend..

Sa 26.Jul.2003 Saxon @ Hamburg, Freihafen

Karsten

We're comming for that one Karsten. Will be in town for the whole harley birthday festival. Maybe we can see you there for a beer?

HI Conquistador,

well Hamburg isn't exactly the part of Germany I live in, unfortunately...I won't be there since 1000km is a bit far for a single show...

But enjoy the show and enjoy your Harley festival as well...is Saxon playing at the Harley festival??

I remember them doing so in 2000 in Laax/Switzerland on top of the mountain...show started after midnight and had to end early because the last descent to Laax was 1.30am I think.

Greetz
Karsten

Karsten said:
HI Conquistador,

well Hamburg isn't exactly the part of Germany I live in, unfortunately...I won't be there since 1000km is a bit far for a single show...

But enjoy the show and enjoy your Harley festival as well...is Saxon playing at the Harley festival??

I remember them doing so in 2000 in Laax/Switzerland on top of the mountain...show started after midnight and had to end early because the last descent to Laax was 1.30am I think.

Greetz
Karsten

1000km isnt far for me mate. I spend most of my time (& money) travelling to gigs.
As far as I can make out Saxon are playing the Harley birthday thing...thats where the homepage link takes you anyway.
Cheers
C:cool: