Saxon set-list of Moscow concert

ward

May 9, 2003
Moscow,Russia
www.headbanger.ru
Gig was awesome-no words!!!2 hours of great British heavy metal!!!Set-list was next:
The Return(Intro)
Lionheart
Power And The Glory
Motorcycle Man
Beyond The Grave
Flying On The Edge
Broken Heroes
Man And Machine
The Eagle Has Landed
20000 Feet
Strong Arm Of The Law
Solid Ball Of Rock
Dogs Of War
Never Surrender
Witchfinder General
Princess Of The Night
encore 1:
747(Strangers Of The Night)
Crusader
encore 2:
Denim And Leather
Scarratt's Guitar Solo
Wheels Of Steel

yeah, and Unleash the beast as well.. hmmm... so I think I cannot expect what they will play on 25th October :))) well that has its advantages! Do you think they may play Ride like the Wind? :p or any song they haven`t played yet?

Frainbow - Well apparently 'Ride Like The Wind' is more popular over in Europe then it is in the UK. So you never know, they may well play it. And as for Saxon playing some songs they haven't played so far on the tour, I think there is a good chance of that!

Frainbow said:
yeah, and Unleash the beast as well.. hmmm... so I think I cannot expect what they will play on 25th November :))) well that has its advantages! Do you think they may play Ride like the Wind? :p or any song they haven`t played yet?

Frainbow, I think you are from Poland;) Iwill be there, too, in Warsaw. Well, I expect the same setlist as in Moscow. I regret they throwed Unleash and specially To Live by the sword (probably the best from Lionheart for me). We'll see, I count on many other songs from Unleash the beast album - the best album Saxon ever made (IMO of course). Only week remainded, I'm sure it will be a great concert !

"I wonder why do they have removed to live by the sword, jack tars and searching for atlantis off the setlist."

I told you 8new songs are far to many.
So i think i was right and Saxon stands on my behalf here.

Happy as Hell am i that the concert will be fine.

sapator said:
"I wonder why do they have removed to live by the sword, jack tars and searching for atlantis off the setlist."

I told you 8new songs are far to many.
So i think i was right and Saxon stands on my behalf here.

Happy as Hell am i that the concert will be fine.

Anyway, the setlist kicks ass!!! :headbang:

"Anyway, the setlist kicks ass!!!"
Yes! Now it DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(finally :hotjump: )
Beer time and SAXONNN!!!! Oooooo :puke:
sorry :D o_O :loco: :yow: :wave:

Metal1978 said:
Frainbow, I think you are from Poland;) (...)
Well, you`re right :))) I can`t wait to see the show!!!!! I remember when I was counting days to the gig! It was 50 days ago!! and now it`s only 7 days.... Are you going to Empik before the gig?Are you from Warsaw? And do you have a Saxon T-shirt? It`s so hard to find one... :/ It`s to you Biff :) bring lots of Tshirts with you, cause polish people are so dumb, that they don`t sell Saxon Tshirts here :) So if you see Black Sabbath T-shirt instead of Saxon, please don`t be angry!!!!!! :)

To live by the sword is one of my "lionheart" favourites too. I liked the idea of a the medley with Unleash the beast. I hope they will do it again :)) They have to play Denim and Leather!!! I don`t know why they don`t play it on every gig..