Saxon Sunday!

Waffle Dave

Davey in the Night
Oct 11, 2005
Yorkshire, UK.
Who's going to Bradford on sunday to see the legends at work? :D

I can't wait to see them. My first time seeing them. Hopefully i'm gunna stick around afterwards and try meet them, and hopefully ask them to sign one of my Vinyl sleeves!

:D I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm sure Saxon will rock you crazy Waffle and with this being your first Saxon concert, I hope you realise that Saxon will be in your DNA now for evermore which is just awesome:headbang: :headbang:

That was one hell of a gig. Absolutley fucking immense. I was right on the barrier, right next to Paul. Biff asked the crowd if they should play the old setlist or the new, and everyone was louder for the old setlist, so that was the one we got. They kicked off with Motocycle man and just went through all the classics plus some rarities (excuse my spelling i've just got back from the gig and i'm a bit tipsy). they played a thin lizzy cover (frozen rainbow...ithink it was called) which was fucking immense. Personal highlights for me were Eagle has Landed. 747 strangers in the night. Strong arm of the law and wheels of steel. Dougs guitar solo was fucking ace aswell. they played two encores. the 1st encore started with Jack Tars/lionheart, and the second encore was Just heavy metal thunder. They played a total of two hours and it was just magic. One of the best gigs i've been too. Proud to say i've seen them. And Biff announced they will be back over here in March!!!!!!!!! and he said they're gunna try do a bigger UK tour! :D:D Wooooooooooooooooo. 10 out of fucking 10.

They did the old setlist? Nice. Hope we get the Lionheart one tomorrow.

Sounds awesome. Who supported?

Here's a few pics from last. Took them with me phone so they're not that good.:( And in one of them i caught a bloody photographer on the picture :p
Saxon1.jpg

SAXONpaulquinn.jpg

saxonpaulquin2.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it - Saxon never disappoint :)

Paxoman is in Dudley as I write, drinking with Nibbs!! Lucky git!! Still, I did just get to speak to Nibbs on the phone, so that is a small consolation, I suppose! Wish I was there for the gig though! :cry:

Waffle Dave said:
Biff announced they will be back over here in March!!!!!!!!! and he said they're gunna try do a bigger UK tour! :D:D Wooooooooooooooooo. 10 out of fucking 10.

yeah ! 12 out of 10 :D

it feels like there are many more tourdates to come...

let us be surprised

looking forward to see them in hardenberg on friday

off we go to the warlords of the netherlands :saint:

thx for the review :headbang:

i love such stuff ;)